Tons of respect to any riders who ride downtown Toronto!!! | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tons of respect to any riders who ride downtown Toronto!!!

...switch your position from the left tire track to the right while coming to a stop, to prevent drivers from squeezing and making the right, that is my biggest haterade moment, when someone does that, i want to go osama on their *****.lol

That used to tick me off a lot too, now I don't sweat it too much if there's lots of room. I just think they are all idiots and not going to change and save myself the aggravation.

Funny thing was I moved over more recently to let a cage turn right...his signal was on...and he didn't go. Glad to see he was following the rules and not passing me on the right.

Relate? You are the poster child for this.
Not that I'm complaining.... ;)
I'll take that as a compliment LOL...thank you...when i ACTUALLY get a ticket for "indecent exposure" on the bike instead of the warning....I swear I'll scan it and post it up on my profile...then frame it!!

pics or it's not so....

The NY cop must have been a prude. It's not like she was naked under the skirt... Hell, bike shorts show off more. Besides, I look great in em.

Back
Top Bottom