To be masked or not to be masked | Page 19 | GTAMotorcycle.com

To be masked or not to be masked

Well, as of now the mask mandate is pretty much over and it ended at my work on the 16th but about 50% still choose to wear them.
Maybe just a coincidence but at Heartland Marshall most customers wear mask and across the street at Walmart, most don't.
Does wearing a mask differ place to place, store to store?

Well, as of now the mask mandate is pretty much over and it ended at my work on the 16th but about 50% still choose to wear them.
Maybe just a coincidence but at Heartland Marshall most customers wear mask and across the street at Walmart, most don't.
Does wearing a mask differ place to place, store to store?
Mask wearing seems to be a roll of the dice these days. You'll walk into one store one day and you get 20%, next day, same time 50%
And it'll vary with employees too.

When i went to brampton this afternoon is saw more masks in canadian tire than in canadian tires in mississauga but that could also be the time of the day and/or location, who knows

Mask wearing seems to be a roll of the dice these days. You'll walk into one store one day and you get 20%, next day, same time 50%
And it'll vary with employees too.

When i went to brampton this afternoon is saw more masks in canadian tire than in canadian tires in mississauga but that could also be the time of the day and/or location, who knows
If this was in the Canadian Tire on Queen, near Airport, then I was one of the few people who was masked at the Wal-Mart right across the street.

Looks like something caught up with me.

Progressively getting worse since last night. Kids up half the night and puking.

I’m getting the shivers and pains. Skin feels like it’s on fire. And all out of medication.

Coughing, wheezing and aching. Super tired and shivering ridiculously.

Hopefully it passes soon but it seems to be ramping up first.

Test came back negative today. Will give it another whirl tomorrow.

Hope you get over it quick.
Might be some other minor virus going around. not the vid.

Maybe its the man-flu ?
Than again, those are only diagnosed by Dr. Wife.

Good luck MP

I've kept two weeks of sick days banked since covid started just waiting to take 14 "isolation" days off... Kind of disappointed I haven't got to use them.

I told her I’m not functional…so she left me with 2 to put to bed.

Wife is a trooper…starting to think I’m not needed here as she’s got this stuff figured out.

The are pretty resilient.
I bet they can survive better without us than we can without them... lol

Friend in Montreal with Chron's has some fancy dan beyond N95.
This I think
3M(TM) Particulate Respirator 8233, N100

They also set up high end filtration in the apartment.
Nurse partner sez surgical is fine ...so I'll go with that tho she has some N95s tucked away.

Friend in Montreal with Chron's has some fancy dan beyond N95.
This I think
3M(TM) Particulate Respirator 8233, N100

They also set up high end filtration in the apartment.
Nurse partner sez surgical is fine ...so I'll go with that tho she has some N95s tucked away.
Having the valve, it doesn't protect others from you. Which was supposed to be the whole point of masks.

may not have a choice here soon enough

Fun wow

A friend of friend thing in Quebec but everyone was covid clear and did a family get together. Along came an eight year old with a fresh batch of germs from school and now everyone's positive.

Having the valve, it doesn't protect others from you. Which was supposed to be the whole point of masks.
True but the valve makes life easier.

If, as I'm seeing in a lot of venues, no one else is wearing a mask does it really matter if there's one more set of lung potentially spewing bugs?

Protect yourself and screw the others because they aren't worried about you.

Some limitations may apply.

Back
Top Bottom