To be masked or not to be masked | GTAMotorcycle.com

To be masked or not to be masked

justride

“Maybe after March break, when kids get back,” Ford said for when mask mandates might be lifted.The Sun

A very confusing and controversial topic to say the very least.

Our future is bright.
Purify your breathing and protect your facial ID same time.

1646340433408.png

Quote:
So what’s BLACN Mask? An ordinary PPE or something more than that?
New mask style in seconds
Full wardrobe coordination
Full air-tight facial protection
HEPA filters for clean breathing
Visual protection for modern-day privacy
Ergonomic fit for all-day comfort

Last edited:
I'm just going to stay masked in crowded areas. Simple as that. For the most part (Home Depot, etc.) there's very few people when I go, and I won't mind not having to wear it any longer.

We've still got unvaccinated kids, so we're not letting all caution to the wind.

No more ******* masks.

You know what it's like to put on a mask after working out? Like a ******* wet helmet at the track day; feels like going into a vagina head first if it were possible.

Besides, I'm gonna be a selfish dick and say give me COVID, I'll likely survive, get the antibodies, and **** everyone else lol

Watched the Leafs at Scotiabank Arena last night. Mask rules make no sense.

• Face coverings must be worn at all times when not actively eating or drinking.
  • Proper mask protocols require your mask be returned to covering the mouth, nose and chin in between the actual acts of eating or drinking.

So covid disappears when you are taking a sip of your timmies....

You know how many spectators are actively eating and/or drinking during the game, huge amount.

Even if public health kills the mask mandate, can't stores still require you to wear one? That's what its like in the state from what I've heard.

Like public health doesn't say I have to wear a shirt, but McDonalds will kick you out if you go in without one. I suspect some stores will keep their own mask mandate for years to come.

Watched the Leafs at Scotiabank Arena last night. Mask rules make no sense.

• Face coverings must be worn at all times when not actively eating or drinking.
  • Proper mask protocols require your mask be returned to covering the mouth, nose and chin in between the actual acts of eating or drinking.

So covid disappears when you are taking a sip of your timmies....

You know how many spectators are actively eating and/or drinking during the game, huge amount.

Sorry you had to witness that.
The hockey, I mean.

Even if public health kills the mask mandate, can't stores still require you to wear one? That's what its like in the state from what I've heard.

Like public health doesn't say I have to wear a shirt, but McDonalds will kick you out if you go in without one. I suspect some stores will keep their own mask mandate for years to come.
If the stores mandate it then 100% I'll follow without a fuss. But if they don't, I won't be walking around everywhere with it. Maybe for the first few weeks/months to see how things are trending.

I havent had the slightest illness (not even a bit of a cold) since donning a mask. I plan to keep wearing one for the foreseeable future.

I have come to realize you people are all plague carriers. :)

I wonder in the near future if business and government agency can "force" you not to wear a mask. And on the flip side "force" to wear a mask.
Remember at the start of Covid 19 the TTC were against bus drivers wearing mask...something like that?

I havent had the slightest illness (not even a bit of a cold) since donning a mask. I plan to keep wearing one for the foreseeable future.

Have you gotten anyone pregnant since wearing the mask? Maybe they are great contraceptives 😆

Real **** - though I'm sure in my case not using public transit is a way bigger factor than wearing a mask, I'll keep using them for a while. I would get something at least twice a year like clockwork - I've only been sick once this entire pandemic and that was a gift from my parents. I got a new helmet two years ago and it hasn't been sneezed in once

@tropic thunder
If anyone has not seen this movie, this give no $hit movie, your gonna laugh your *** off.

It's not unusual for colleagues at my work to say that they have been less ill/ having the cold since wearing the mask. Also it might come when wearing a mask shows courtesy if one is not feeling well ie Japan

Well, as a grade 2 teacher I'm torn...I absolutely abhor wearing a mask for 6.5 hours...the only time it comes off is when I'm eating my lunch in my car...and that's usually 20 minutes as I generally have to go back in for duty (which is supervising 2-3 classes while the kids eat for those of you that don't have kids in school)...by the end of the day, my voice is hoarse, my throat is dry, and my nose is full of $%#@ (and yes, I drink lots of water through a straw, and I even have a voice amplifier)...it's hard to teach letter sounds, phonics etc. while wearing a mask...kids who are soft spoken, have an accent or any sort of speech impediment are very difficult to hear and understand...facial expressions are also non-existent and they make up so much of our daily communication...when I get home, I experience phantom mask syndrome (yes, it exists), not to mention the ear aches from the loops (I tried those extender things but I have a very small head and they kept falling off)...I do think masks need to go, but not sure right now is the best time (especially right after a break when a lot of families will be travelling)...I think a lot of people (staff and students alike) will be hesitant to stop wearing them, so it'll be interesting to see how many will continue to do so...what will I do?...I have no idea...🤔

I wonder in the near future if business and government agency can "force" you not to wear a mask. And on the flip side "force" to wear a mask.
Remember at the start of Covid 19 the TTC were against bus drivers wearing mask...something like that?
Retailers can force you to take your mask helmet off to enter a store. Hell, I've heard stories of some gas stations refusing to turn on the pump if you're wearing one. I see no difference once the mandates are lifted.

You people.....what!?

6/10??? Who did that rating?? Its an easy 8 or 9. Took me until the third watch until I realized it was Tom Cruise (no, I dont watch the credits at beginning or end). An Oscar worthy performance !!!

Thanks for the reminder, I know what I am watching again tonight !!! Please add this to the Movies you Recommend thread...hahaha

Yesterday I was in a small electrical supply place in an industrial unit, one other customer and the owner.....no masks.... I walked in there not wearing one, having a funny feeling it would be OK there and I was right ..felt sooooo nice. Like the first few times I frolicked nude at a beach. I can't wait for the mask mandate to end and my face to be nekkie.

Back
Top Bottom