The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 169 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

gone

Selling a 2012 cbr 250 with abs $1350. Bike is in great shape and runs perfectly. Bought for my girlfriend and she is no longer interested in riding it.

{img]https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/vEMAAOSweSdc6wCJ/$_59.JPG{/img]

It's gone but the next one down is prettier :D

$_59.JPG

Motorcycle Honda CBR for sale | Sport Bikes | Markham / York Region | Kijiji

Really want that FZ. Not really in a spot to buy a bike this month. It hurts. Already looked at one a while ago and passed, this one was meant to be.
I bought the FZ as my first bike. I will likely keep it for this season and buy an FZ07/09 next season. Pm me your phone number and youll have first dibs.

I bought the FZ as my first bike. I will likely keep it for this season and buy an FZ07/09 next season. Pm me your phone number and youll have first dibs.
That's not a small first bike, I'd be surprised if you wanted to sell it so soon unless you just weren't comfortable. That thing has power for days.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

^What mango said.

That's not a small first bike, I'd be surprised if you wanted to sell it so soon unless you just weren't comfortable. That thing has power for days.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
I agree with you, that bike could keep someone entertained for several seasons.

But I have known people to go through several bikes when starting off, I guess trying to find the right fit. I know one guy who was on his fifth bike by the end of his third season riding, from ss to a harley. My girlfriend bought her second bike based on looks, rode it home and sold it a few days later because she hated the ride. So I can see how he might want to switch it up.

Thank-you
I saw your post, msged the seller and turned out he was 2 minutes away from me. Bought my first bike.
That's awesome! Congratulations, they are a fantastic bike.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

"2000 Vstar 650 42K first $1000 takes it being sold as is -inc. V/H short shots, stage 1 jet kit, k/n filter, cruise control, windshield not attached, This bike runs awesome and has no mechanical issues. It's being sold as is because it needs a rear tire and it also requires a battery and minor cosmetic wear and tear bike is in Acton TEXT 416-464-0357 TEXT only as i am a nightshift worker. the 1000 is firm"

$_59.JPG
Damn that's a decent deal.
Gonna make trying to get $1500 for my as is 1998 750 Shadow much tougher.

Sent from my Purple LGG4 using Tapatalk

With a little negotiating this could be a pretty sweet deal for someone.

Please view this ad:

Honda CB500X Motorcycle for sale,

Price: $ 4,250

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

6850km is high? That's less than 7000. Barely broken in.

aha, that decimal is tiny, couldnt tell if it was 6k or 60k

Nicely kitted out but I'd confirm that mileage is only 6k .....he says long range multi-day..AND some commuting .....that = 60k.

That still is nothing on that motor but might be a negotiating point.

Nicely kitted out but I'd confirm that mileage is only 6k .....he says long range multi-day..AND some commuting .....that = 60k.

That still is nothing on that motor but might be a negotiating point.
Must have only been one trip lol.
54c785642675625db638b80cdc87c409.jpg

Back
Top Bottom