The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 169 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

FLSTC

gone

Selling a 2012 cbr 250 with abs $1350. Bike is in great shape and runs perfectly. Bought for my girlfriend and she is no longer interested in riding it.

{img]https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/vEMAAOSweSdc6wCJ/$_59.JPG{/img]

MacDoc

Site Supporter

K20EF8

K20EF8

Really want that FZ. Not really in a spot to buy a bike this month. It hurts. Already looked at one a while ago and passed, this one was meant to be.
I bought the FZ as my first bike. I will likely keep it for this season and buy an FZ07/09 next season. Pm me your phone number and youll have first dibs.

Mango Rider

I bought the FZ as my first bike. I will likely keep it for this season and buy an FZ07/09 next season. Pm me your phone number and youll have first dibs.
That's not a small first bike, I'd be surprised if you wanted to sell it so soon unless you just weren't comfortable. That thing has power for days.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Michael0124

That's not a small first bike, I'd be surprised if you wanted to sell it so soon unless you just weren't comfortable. That thing has power for days.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
I agree with you, that bike could keep someone entertained for several seasons.

But I have known people to go through several bikes when starting off, I guess trying to find the right fit. I know one guy who was on his fifth bike by the end of his third season riding, from ss to a harley. My girlfriend bought her second bike based on looks, rode it home and sold it a few days later because she hated the ride. So I can see how he might want to switch it up.

Iceman

Thank-you
I saw your post, msged the seller and turned out he was 2 minutes away from me. Bought my first bike.
That's awesome! Congratulations, they are a fantastic bike.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Joe Bass

*probably eating right now*
Site Supporter

"2000 Vstar 650 42K first $1000 takes it being sold as is -inc. V/H short shots, stage 1 jet kit, k/n filter, cruise control, windshield not attached, This bike runs awesome and has no mechanical issues. It's being sold as is because it needs a rear tire and it also requires a battery and minor cosmetic wear and tear bike is in Acton TEXT 416-464-0357 TEXT only as i am a nightshift worker. the 1000 is firm"

Damn that's a decent deal.
Gonna make trying to get $1500 for my as is 1998 750 Shadow much tougher.

Sent from my Purple LGG4 using Tapatalk

Iceman

With a little negotiating this could be a pretty sweet deal for someone.

Please view this ad:

Honda CB500X Motorcycle for sale,

Price: $ 4,250

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

MacDoc

Site Supporter
Nicely kitted out but I'd confirm that mileage is only 6k .....he says long range multi-day..AND some commuting .....that = 60k.

That still is nothing on that motor but might be a negotiating point.

Iceman

Nicely kitted out but I'd confirm that mileage is only 6k .....he says long range multi-day..AND some commuting .....that = 60k.

That still is nothing on that motor but might be a negotiating point.
Must have only been one trip lol.

Top Bottom