The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 283 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Beautiful old bike with a good price tag. I love these old radians.
ac8c4351802484c2f8de91b5d9333e85.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
Love these bikes too and always wanted to own one for a bit. That is a great price!

If I didn’t have the exact same year model colour it would interest me more
That’s my bike too. That’s was a great deal.

Hey you guys. I've been watching this thread and its stupidly priced counterpart for quite a while and appreciate the views and comments from the regular contributors. There isn't much BMW content, let alone old K bikes, on either one, or anywhere else in the GTA. I've decided to sell my beautiful namesake K100RS but have no idea what to ask. I fear seeing it pop up on the https://www.gtamotorcycle.com/xf/threads/stupidly-overpriced-motorcycle-for-sale-thread. Perhaps you guys can help me put a price on this? Needs a final drive. I apologize in advance if this request is off topic or out of line, and would ask mods to move or delete. Thanks.

Attachments

• 85K100RSa.jpg
    85K100RSa.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 31
Hey you guys. I've been watching this thread and its stupidly priced counterpart for quite a while and appreciate the views and comments from the regular contributors. There isn't much BMW content, let alone old K bikes, on either one, or anywhere else in the GTA. I've decided to sell my beautiful namesake K100RS but have no idea what to ask. I fear seeing it pop up on the https://www.gtamotorcycle.com/xf/threads/stupidly-overpriced-motorcycle-for-sale-thread. Perhaps you guys can help me put a price on this? Needs a final drive. I apologize in advance if this request is off topic or out of line, and would ask mods to move or delete. Thanks.
What went wrong with the final drive? Does it work but needs replaced soon or is it dead now? @Trials may have some idea on price but he hasn't been around in a while. The other thread to check out is the one where a guy was selling his collection of K75 and K100's. Some of the interested parties in that thread may be able to tell you what they are moving for. I fear that with issues the price will be very low. I sold my K75 decades ago to pay tax on an Aprilia. GLWS.

I haven't opened it up but I'm pretty sure the big bearing has crapped out.
Where is the thread you mentioned, with 75s and 100s?

Thanks GreyGhost. I posted a query. Values posted are in line with what I was thinking.

how about a 2016 for $2200 stickers would have to go.

1621957774646.jpeg

If a normal sticker is worth a few hp, how much is an R sticker worth? Damn. Better carry a change of underwear when you are riding that thing.

What is on the front wheel? Peeling sticker?
I have seen people put parking permits rapped around. Ok for city driving I guess

Not a screaming deal as required for this threat but...
Posting this for a friend so he can sell it any move onto something more touring friendly. :p

2020 Honda Rebel 500 CMX, $8000, Less than 3000 kms.

Viking Bags available.

Bike is less than a year old. I rode it home for him from the dealer last August.

Not a screaming deal as required for this threat but...
Posting this for a friend so he can sell it any move onto something more touring friendly. :p

2020 Honda Rebel 500 CMX, $8000, Less than 3000 kms.

Viking Bags available.

Bike is less than a year old. I rode it home for him from the dealer last August.

I don't get these Sportster wanabies bikes. You should advice your friend to get something else.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Back
Top Bottom