The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 204 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

I tried. Asked if he had the ownership, in his name. Reply?.....'Go Away'
Ok. Now belongs in the stupidly overpriced motorcycle thread (until someone runs the VIN and makes sure it's not stolen). Spending what will be required on something with a dickhead owner and questionable history is dodgy.

Reactions: J_F
My bad, was searching for 750's
Is easy to spot, just look for the cylinders that lean forward instead of perfectly vertical over the crank.

Not a bad price for this generation of cbr125r.

Judging by the amount of additional reflectors on it, was probably ridden gently as well.

Kijiji: 2011 Honda 125CBR motorcycle

2011 Honda 125CBR motorcycle,

Not a bad price for this generation of cbr125r.

Judging by the amount of additional reflectors on it, was probably ridden gently as well.

Kijiji: 2011 Honda 125CBR motorcycle

2011 Honda 125CBR motorcycle,
I wonder whats with the black duct tape on the tail section?

You are thinking the yellow tape is reflective? Looks like they may be trying to take the bounce out of the signal stocks... or they've been broken.

Strange either way.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

I wonder whats with the black duct tape on the tail section?

You are thinking the yellow tape is reflective? Looks like they may be trying to take the bounce out of the signal stocks... or they've been broken.

Strange either way.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

The yellow and orange tape on the forks, windshield, mirrors and fairings look reflective to me. I didn't notice the black tape and rear lights until you pointed it out, could be why the price is lower than most.

Does this seem like a good deal? I'm helping a friend out who is buying his first ride, looking at your experienced riders for some input

2003 Honda VT750 SHADOW 750 ACE TWO TONE - Cambridge

Does it belong in the "Reasonably" or "Stupidly" section?!

Thanks!
Might be a great deal but first motorcycle ride ever? :/ that's a 500+ pound motorcycle!
You don't learn to ride on something like that you learn to steer it.

Back
Top Bottom