The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 205 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Might be a great deal but first motorcycle ride ever? :/ that's a 500+ pound motorcycle!
You don't learn to ride on something like that you learn to steer it.
Well other than the course done, it is his first bike yes :unsure: I did mention the weight of the bike to him as well, seems to be hard set though, i might not be able to convince him otherwise.

Price dropped to $3000.

1993 VFR750 needs stator but sweet and clean looking.

nice i like it! he won't though, wants a cruiser. Also, being that its his first bike i think he is looking more for a unit from a dealer so he gets the bells and whistles from them (warranty, licesing, etc)

thanks!

nice looking vfr750 for a grand; and not a bad deal if you're confident repairing the charging system yourself. I liked.
Ad is now gone.
nice find for someone.

Last edited:
Not sure if reasonable or absurd pricing, but quite the collection if these bikes appeal to you.
Kijiji: CBR250RR - MC22 Private Collection for Sale.

Please view this ad:

CBR250RR - MC22 Private Collection for Sale.,

Not sure if reasonable or absurd pricing, but quite the collection if these bikes appeal to you.

Please view this ad:

interesting collection.
you would need to be deeply committed keeping one of these 20+ year old screamers

Please view this ad:

Awesome

@mistersouthpaw

nice i like it! he won't though, wants a cruiser. Also, being that its his first bike i think he is looking more for a unit from a dealer so he gets the bells and whistles from them (warranty, licesing, etc)

thanks!
honda 650 shadow
not a big fan of the red though
and its in peterborough
but low kms and looks clean
$1250

nice looking vfr750 for a grand; and not a bad deal if you're confident repairing the charging system yourself. I liked.
Ad is now gone.
nice find for someone.
That is/was actually my dads bike, funnily enough! Looks like we both sold our VFR’s this year (I had a 2000 800). I know he is sad to let it go. Think he’s looking to get a cbr f4i next.

Last edited:

Please view this ad:

"Performance of a 600" is quite a stretch but they do sound great.

2003 hayabusa $2700. Looks clean. Always wanted one.
Joined kijiji Apr. 2020.
Spelling mistakes.
Phone number missing a digit.
One picture.

Too good to be true?

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Reactions: J_F

Back
Top Bottom