The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 206 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Oh, wow, I'm an idiot. It crossed my mind it was some branding BS but that seemed stupid at the time.

I think Ducati are the bigger idiot for partnering up with such a trendy clothing company.

There was a Diesel version of the Diavel as well, I'll let you google that one. Looks great lol

I'm not sure this is overpriced or a good deal, but I really wanted one back in the day.

Now I'm sure I couldn't fold up my knees enough to ride it to the end of the driveway.

Maybe $3000 if it has new belts and a valve check. It will probably need fork service and seals, carb teardown, tires and the tanks ion those had a habit of rusting on the inside at the back. The 750 is a slug. Maybe 55hp.Make that$2000.
Oh, and check the frame and swingarm for cracks.

Last edited:

2002 DL1000 $1200 bit 170 K

It's not priced high, but not super cheap either given the mileage and bike.

For reference, I sold my reasonably clean '06 Strom 650 with ~80k km's for $2600 a couple years ago. My bike was fully setup for "ADVness", crash bars, skid plate, adv luggage, upgraded calipers, etc. etc. Still took 2-3 weeks to sell.

Back
Top Bottom