The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 76 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

This is why you don't confront a tonne and a half of steel, with a 700 pound motorcycle.

Sometimes I understand why some Americans carry guns, with individuals like that car driver wielding his vehicle as a deadly weapon like that.

Didn't see if the top-rocker on the biker's vest was of a "legit" outlaw gang or not; wouldn't it be interesting for Vance if it turned out to be. say, a Hell's Angel he tried to kill...

Hate to break it too you, but we're all potential organ donors. FWIW, I would think a guy hitting something at 200+ on a sportbike won't have any usable organs to donate

If you hit something solid, pretty sure you don't have to be going nearly that fast to be obliterated beyond organ donor status

If you hit something solid, pretty sure you don't have to be going nearly that fast to be obliterated beyond organ donor status
Even worse if you hit something head on coming the other way.

[video=youtube;laIg3DGXXzw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laIg3DGXXzw[/video]
I don't know why you'd put so much effort into showing people's mistakes. There weren't any injuries, damages, or even contact that I could see. Just people driving aggressively or inattentively. You know, like humans. Does your YouTube channel bring in money? Because I worry more about your apparent preoccupation with all these tiny infractions while you're driving, rather than the infractions themselves.

I don't make any of these videos. I just post them here for people to watch and laugh at.

driving aggressively or inattentively.

More like stupidity to be honest, most of it might be minor mistakes but a lot of those mistakes are something that the most inexperienced of drivers should know not to make.

Pulling out going 10 km/h while a car is heading towards you at 60... hard to attribute mistakes like that to anything but sheer stupidity. At that point it's not even about driving ability but just about damn common sense.

Last edited:
lol, no matter how many times you repeat that in this thread, you know you'll have to repeat it again in the future hahahahah

It's ok. I'm flattered that someone would care enough to point out "my apparent preoccupation with all these tiny infractions while I'm driving, rather than the infractions themselves."

I've got to say most of these are ridiculous. But this thread being 70+ pages is rather representative of today's social order. We are so quick to shame as though we ourselves have never had a momentary lapse in judgement or concentration. I find myself torn when I watch these videos as it's entertaining at times; but when I see plate numbers and facebook links I leave slightly agitated. The level of shame hurled upon the 'offender' is, in most circumstances, rather disproportionate

I don't make any of these videos. I just post them here for people to watch and laugh at.
My bad. But it's the same issue. You've posted them because you feel they're worth watching, as if they have some kind of value to us. As Neil V said, there's a lot of simple tut-tutting from holier-than-thou drivers here which is concerning. This video is a prime example of that. It's a measure of people's lack of tolerance and understanding of the imperfections of the world. The type of view that leads to unnecessary rage and violence.

Either that, or you don't watch the videos you share and just post them because they fit the topic. Then that's an entirely different issue that I have a problem with.

More like stupidity to be honest, most of it might be minor mistakes but a lot of those mistakes are something that the most inexperienced of drivers should know not to make.

Pulling out going 10 km/h while a car is heading towards you at 60... hard to attribute mistakes like that to anything but sheer stupidity. At that point it's not even about driving ability but just about damn common sense.
Read my sig. I think defaulting to a view of people as stupid (or evil) is usually a cop out. There's usually (but not always) a better explanation. That is all.

So this morning I had a road rage incident happen to me right in front of the cops. Unfortunately the audio isn't working on my dashcam, but when the guy got out of his truck, the cop yelled at him to 'get the f back in the truck' lol:

Edit: There was a decent size opening so i switched lanes, but the guy was speeding. So i ended up cutting him off. Cop mentioned that I cut it a little too close, but gave me no tickets. When they let me go they were still discussing it with the pickup truck guy.

[video=youtube;rfig6Ez84QA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfig6Ez84QA[/video]

[video=youtube;GL5ihH_fxL0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL5ihH_fxL0[/video]
Needs to fix title to "Me driving in wrong lane on 404"

[video=youtube;rfig6Ez84QA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfig6Ez84QA[/video]
From almost a dead stop, cut into a live lane of traffic. Excuse: he must have been speeding. Doesn't justify what the truck did, and he would probably have gotten dinged, if the truck hadn't.

Needs to fix title to "Me driving in wrong lane on 404"

From almost a dead stop, cut into a live lane of traffic. Excuse: he must have been speeding. Doesn't justify what the truck did, and he would probably have gotten dinged, if the truck hadn't.

In more than half of these videos, the camera car is driving at least as poorly as those they are judging. They are just violating different rules than the ones they are pointing out. I can only imagine the reaction from the drivers of the camera cars if you called out their piss poor driving to their face. Actually, I don't even need to imagine, video 2 above, he cut the guy off hard as baggsy said and then posted the video about how much the other guy was wrong, he is in complete denial as to the level of suck his driving contains.

Back
Top Bottom