The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 78 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

jeez, there didn't look to be any shortage of parking spaces. whoopee ****. what a waste of time for the op and me. get a hobby.
Didn't need to do it, but still a major d*** move on the Benz driver. At least he returned the shopping cart.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
wow that was close. nice move over by the second bike. what i found strange was the bike in front of him speeding ahead to block the car from moving over - rather than maintaining his speed and allowing the car to merge.
Good point, I hadn't noticed that. Perhaps a group ride newbie, who was more concerned about closing the gap to the other riders than managing traffic around him?

[video=youtube;JVSEd8-Q1aI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVSEd8-Q1aI&feature=youtu.be&t=5s[/video]

While the initial lane change by the MB driver was a bit of a dick move, the camera car driver was a total ******, to put it mildly.

Didn't need to do it, but still a major d*** move on the Benz driver. At least he returned the shopping cart.

MAJOR dik move? who did the benz driver violate so much that he was worth stalking with a camera? no one.

I don't get it. seemed a waste of time to me

Last edited:
MAJOR dik move? who did the benz driver violate so much that he was worth stalking with a camera? no one. I don't get it. seemed a waste of time to me
If someone can't perpendicular park in a single space, they are waste of time, and shouldn't have been given a license. It's not like it's terribly difficult.

MAJOR dik move? who did the benz driver violate so much that he was worth stalking with a camera? no one.

I don't get it. seemed a waste of time to me
Not worth filming, I agree. Doesn't make him less of a dick. Self entitled sobs. Eff em all.

While the initial lane change by the MB driver was a bit of a dick move, the camera car driver was a total ******, to put it mildly.

I wouldn't even sweat that lane change by the Benz for one second. bumper to bumper what's he supposed to do. He put his signal on and moved to the gap that was there. Guaranteed if he waited for even a second the camera driver would have closed the gap and not let him in. Total arse just looking for trouble, or more acurately it seems, content to upload.. getting pathetic out there

Last edited:
[video=youtube;JVSEd8-Q1aI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVSEd8-Q1aI&feature=youtu.be&t=5s[/video]

Maybe I'm really odd...but 99 times out of 100, if someone like that signals ahead of me that they want over, in traffic, I'll give them the space they need. At least to me, it looks like the camera car actually sped up to prevent the lane change....something I've also seen more times than I can count.

Twice now, I've watched a car in the far left lane(usually a turning lane) at a stop light, decide "Hey let's make a right turn instead" and turn into the walkway path and drive across the other two vehicles stopped in the middle and right lane and make his right turn onto the street.

I almost dropped my bike at McCowan and 7 (heading north) last year when someone did that to me. Probably came within inches of his back passenger door and ending up under his back tire.

dashcam car does a stupid move

[video=youtube;Be9PL13nJBQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be9PL13nJBQ[/video]

I wouldn't even sweat that lane change by the Benz for one second. bumper to bumper what's he supposed to do. He put his signal on and moved to the gap that was there. Guaranteed if he waited for even a second the camera driver would have closed the gap and not let him in. Total arse just looking for trouble, or more acurately it seems, content to upload.. getting pathetic out there

Look at the angle. The camera is in front of the passenger seat, which is where my own front camera sits. I know from experience that it catches things that I can't see, because of the driver's side window post. The driver might not have seen the signal until he was already being forced over two lanes. Even if he did see it he was just being a jackass, whereas the other driver was being actively aggressive.

Look at the angle. The camera is in front of the passenger seat, which is where my own front camera sits. I know from experience that it catches things that I can't see, because of the driver's side window post. The driver might not have seen the signal until he was already being forced over two lanes. Even if he did see it he was just being a jackass, whereas the other driver was being actively aggressive.

the Benz also passed the cam car on the shoulder.

Still wouldn't bother me, even if I saw it last second.

the Benz also passed the cam car on the shoulder.

Sure the Benz went around him on the shoulder, but for all we know the cam driver could have been making all types of gestures while he was along side, and then slowly drove in front of the benz... Justifcation legally speaking; of course not. But no arguing the cam driver instigated this situation... looking for trouble? Or content for their new YT channel? Probably both

Still wouldn't bother me, even if I saw it last second.

My point is that all of these people saying that the camera car driver was a ********* might be damning him for something he couldn't have seen, until it was almost a collision. I have a situation involving me that is remarkably similar, on camera, that actually did result in a collision because I didn't see the driver's move until he actually made a right turn, from the left lane.

Sure the Benz went around him on the shoulder, but for all we know the cam driver could have been making all types of gestures while he was along side, and then slowly drove in front of the benz... Justifcation legally speaking; of course not. But no arguing the cam driver instigated this situation... looking for trouble? Or content for their new YT channel? Probably both

Actually there is an argument as to whether or not the camera car driver instigated the incident. I just made it. You responded to it.

My point is that all of these people saying that the camera car driver was a ********* might be damning him for something he couldn't have seen, until it was almost a collision. I have a situation involving me that is remarkably similar, on camera, that actually did result in a collision because I didn't see the driver's move until he actually made a right turn, from the left lane.

Actually there is an argument as to whether or not the camera car driver instigated the incident. I just made it. You responded to it.

His reaction is why he's being damned, and if you can't agree that he instigated, he most certainly escalated. Seems like he sped up to pull along side no? You posted something recently where you were on the receiving end of such behavior. Would your conclusions here be possible in your situation? Were you just not seen when you put your signal on?

Anyway, I think think the bigger issue here is people expecting perfection, and going all Ronnie Pickering when they 'feel' wronged

His reaction is why he's being damned, and if you can't agree that he instigated, he most certainly escalated. Seems like he sped up to pull along side no? You posted something recently where you were on the receiving end of such behavior. Would your conclusions here be possible in your situation? Were you just not seen when you put your signal on?

Anyway, I think think the bigger issue here is people expecting perfection, and going all Ronnie Pickering when they 'feel' wronged

I think that my previous post adequately explained what might have happened, in this case. In the video, which I posted, there was a far longer period in which my signal light was active giving warning that the driver, in this video, wouldn't necessarily have had. Different angles. Different positions. Different length of warning.

Try sitting in your own vehicle with your face up against the windscreen, in the way that the camera would be set up, then compare it to what you see from the driver's seat.

I think that my previous post adequately explained what might have happened, in this case. In the video, which I posted, there was a far longer period in which my signal light was active giving warning that the driver, in this video, wouldn't necessarily have had. Different angles. Different positions. Different length of warning.

Try sitting in your own vehicle with your face up against the windscreen, in the way that the camera would be set up, then compare it to what you see from the driver's seat.

All fair and valid, but doesn't mean he saw it; and by your argument in your previous post regarding this latest vid, that should be a factor, no? It doesn't really matter though as my point from the start has been this guy instigated the altercation, or at the very least escalated it if you want to argue that; though I feel a late lane change is hardly 'instigation' .... All that honking and rage, for what? Absolutely nothing gained, nor is there by posting plate numbers to the interweb. smh

edit... no need to sit with my face against the shield, as I've stated numerous times, I wouldn't sweat this for a moment.. maybe I'm too calm for the new world

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom