The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 206 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

I hope the insurance company denies the claim. People that do dumb **** need to suffer consequences for their idiocy, and not jack up my insurance rate instead.
Afaik, insurance pays out for stupidity. If you are committing a criminal act while driving, they don't have to pay (eg DUI, fleeing a robbery, etc).

Youngest got his full G today.
Queued up, got to the ticket kiosk, said go see attendant. Queued up again. Got slot. Waited in car for an hour and a half. Saw people who came later getting tested. I queued up, asked if something was wrong. They had skipped him. So he had to come back in and queue up again to restart the process. No explanation. I think he got the last possible slot. They are really swamped. Managed to pass while driving in rush hour traffic (which doesn't mean as much here).

This isn't going to help anything.

Good thing that emergency stops, three point turns and parallel parking are not an essential part of driving in Ontario. /s

Ministry spokesperson Dakota Brasier said in an email that tthe test -- which does not include emergency stops, three-point turns or parallel parking -- can be booked at all permanent DriveTest centres and remaining temporary locations.

Ontario scrapped those “duplicative” elements of the test in January of this year in an effort to clear a backlog of hundreds of thousands of appointments that stemmed from COVID-19 closures.

The measure was supposed to be temporary and was set to expire on March 31.

However, Transportation Minister Caroline Mulroney announced that same day that the modified test wasn’t going anywhere due to “high demand for class G road tests across Ontario.”

Oh great now they've been out that insurance will no longer be tied to postal codes so everyone who doesn't live in Brampton will get f*****

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I see far too many dump truck drivers driving like complete meatheads. Making lane changes like they're in econo-boxes, instead of 20 tonnes of steel and cargo, and thinking that they can brake in 50 feet. Doing 20-30 over the limit. Making triple-lane left turns....
Saw a Dehli Dumper blow thru the traffic circle at 48 & Bloomongton on Monday, didn't yield so he took out a big SUV at full speed.

I thought these trucks are supposed to be governed to 105... I see them running 120+ or more on 404 just about every day

I thought these trucks are supposed to be governed to 105... I see them running 120+ or more on 404 just about every day
I also see Trucks going much faster on HWY 11 up Bracebridge/Huntsville also 401 West KW area out towards London.
They must beable to deactivate those governers or something.

I also see Trucks going much faster on HWY 11 up Bracebridge/Huntsville also 401 West KW area out towards London.
They must beable to deactivate those governers or something.
They don't need to in order to be dangerous. I used to see them doing 100 in the 60 zones on Guelph Line.

Back
Top Bottom