The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 152 | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please try to remember this is a motorcycle community and the one thing we all have in common is motorcycles.

That is what we are all here for. So please keep any posts in Multimedia realted to motorcycles or motorcycle events, get togethers, eat-meets, etc.

You can also check out our new Media Section. HERE

Thanks for helping keep GTA Motorcycle clean and PG friendly.

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

Riceburner

Got a karma one this morning. 10:20 am southbound 400. Black sedan with a sexually suggestive bumper sticker goes wailing past in one of the middle lanes, I'm in the right lane. The car dives over to the leftmost lane to brake check a grey sedan. Grey sedan moves right and the black car does the same. They do this a couple of times and the grey car "gets away". Lots of cars on the road. Black car goes weaving in and out of traffic like an idiot trying to catch/block the grey car. I'm thinking to myself this guy is gonna cause an accident and I'm staying to the right. Couple of minutes later I see a big cloud of dust at the solid median barrier ahead. As I get by the black car is nose into the median and the back end sticking into the left lane. Karma. Just past him a few cars have pulled over and lastly possibly the gray car and the driver exiting(guy about late middle age graying) looking at his car at damage maybe. Wish I had a camera rolling.

Rob MacLennan

Site Supporter
Got a karma one this morning. 10:20 am southbound 400. Black sedan with a sexually suggestive bumper sticker goes wailing past in one of the middle lanes, I'm in the right lane. The car dives over to the leftmost lane to brake check a grey sedan. Grey sedan moves right and the black car does the same. They do this a couple of times and the grey car "gets away". Lots of cars on the road. Black car goes weaving in and out of traffic like an idiot trying to catch/block the grey car. I'm thinking to myself this guy is gonna cause an accident and I'm staying to the right. Couple of minutes later I see a big cloud of dust at the solid median barrier ahead. As I get by the black car is nose into the median and the back end sticking into the left lane. Karma. Just past him a few cars have pulled over and lastly possibly the gray car and the driver exiting(guy about late middle age graying) looking at his car at damage maybe. Wish I had a camera rolling.
I'd call OPP and report what I saw, if I were you.

matthew

Site Supporter
I caught footage of a Dodge Ram 1500 driving past a school bus with the lights activated. An OPP officer is coming to my home tomorrow to get a copy of the video.

Top Bottom