The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 150 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

Hey, hiding in garages works in Grand Theft Auto. This is just like that, right?

He forgot the most important part... Dropping by the Pay 'n' Spray before heading home.

B7-tUeeCEAARI9b.jpg

https://twitter.com/OPP_HSD/status/998912589076746242

With air support #OPP arrested driver of a motorcycle travelling in excess of 200km/hr on the #QEW-Lincoln. 28 y/o man from Hamilton arrested as he was parking his motorcycle in his garage. Charged: Dangerous, Flight from police, Drive disqualified, tampering with VIN #CRSW

9:04 AM - 22 May 2018

Reminds me of this insane CBR vs Police Chopper chase video. Pretty cool mod on the bike though.

[video=youtube;Fbpv5TIVKg8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbpv5TIVKg8[/video]

Video cuts out due to choice words.

[video=youtube;I-Hc9gaVS0g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-Hc9gaVS0g[/video]

you didn't do anything wrong

but if anyone has taken defensive driving training
probably remember the phrase: can't take right of way, only give it

so with that in mind, the defensive practice when you saw the grey car's signal on
and starting to edge over, would have been to slow down and let them merge

regardless of who's fault it is, accidents are a major PITA

you didn't do anything wrong

but if anyone has taken defensive driving training
probably remember the phrase: can't take right of way, only give it

so with that in mind, the defensive practice when you saw the grey car's signal on
and starting to edge over, would have been to slow down and let them merge

regardless of who's fault it is, accidents are a major PITA

Had the same thing happen to me at an intersection and IIRC the video is posted in this thread. In my case the other driver made a right turn, from the left lane, on a street where no turning was permitted. I couldn't see his signal because it was blocked by the upright on the left of my windscreen and he's taken out my driver's door and right front quarter almost before I knew it was happening.

Reminds me of this insane CBR vs Police Chopper chase video. Pretty cool mod on the bike though.

[video=youtube;Fbpv5TIVKg8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbpv5TIVKg8[/video]

That's new to me, never seen it before. The linked newspaper article interviewing the rider and the police is wild

Awesome!

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

The one time a cop is there in a moment you need them.

I saw 3 vehicles drive up the shoulder of the 400, pull into the right lane to get around a disabled truck and then pull back onto the shoulder to continue driving. There was a marked OPP cruiser one lane over. The cop did nothing. Boo.

I saw this turd watching a movie on his phone which was mounted to his windshield like a GPS. Never mind the movie that is so wrong but these windshield mounted GPS holders placed to block your view should be pulled over by the cops.

Had this girl behind me at youge exit of the 401, who was constantly looking down at the passenger seat, until I see her take a spoonful of something.

What is wrong with these idiots, they seem to want to learn this is not right the hard way.

Sent from the moon!

I saw this turd watching a movie on his phone which was mounted to his windshield like a GPS. Never mind the movie that is so wrong but these windshield mounted GPS holders placed to block your view should be pulled over by the cops.

Had this girl behind me at youge exit of the 401, who was constantly looking down at the passenger seat, until I see her take a spoonful of something.

What is wrong with these idiots, they seem to want to learn this is not right the hard way.

Sent from the moon!

One of the reasons motorcyclists were considered better drivers was because this crap never used to be available on bikes.

Sent from the moon!

I haven't seen these lately, but last year, when I had more time to cruise around, I saw these regularly in Markham.

It was bad.

71Ob653gxkL._SL1500_.jpg

everybody hates on cops until you need one

Back
Top Bottom