Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 374 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

How else are you supposed to install a "full stereo". wtf does that mean anyway? Do people often install part of a stereo?
I guess you could put in the radio without the speakers.

More why the f leave a bike outside with the motor open for 10 years. This in a way is an educational forum on don’t be stupid like this guy. Well person stupidity is not gender specific is it.
There are hundreds or thousands of people that have no choice but to leave their bike outside. They have no other option. This guy probably has 3 or 4 bikes in his yard that he bought and was going to restore and never got around to it. This thread is not about that. This thread is about when we see somebody selling a 4 year old bike for more than a new one. Or that guy with the ZX14 asking $50,000 for it. If a bike sells for $5000 and a guy is asking $5400, that's not "stupidly overpriced in my opinion. 60% of the bikes I see posted in this thread are not "Stupidly overpriced", sure the guy might be asking a bit more because of mileage, or full system exhaust...or whatever. It's a free country, he cam "ask" whatever he wants, doesn't mean he's going to get it.
You can ask $100,000 more than what your house is worth, and you're probably going to get $200,000 more. A guy puts an old Goldwing for sale "best offer" and it's sold in less that 4 hours, that's fine with me. I don't know his situation. Maybe he had a business or restaurant that closed because of COVID. Maybe he had that house for 40 years and just sold it and has to get rid of everything in the yard. That doesn't make it "Stupidly Overpriced" hence the name of the Thread.

Pictures taken with a potato, check.
Very polarizing custom paint job, check. (Obviously never been down with no supporting pictures)
Deferred maintenance until after you buy it, check.

Imo, he ruined that bike and should get substantially less than a stock example.

Jeez, what's with the Gixxers lately? We've had an old air/oil cooled one, a K5, now a new one. At least the first two are stone classics, this one is definitely not...

yeesh, its like he bought it brand new 3 years ago, threw money at it, barely rode it and now expects to get it all back + interest.

Wanting extra for the tires rich‽

Sent from my KFONWI using Tapatalk
I like that he attached value both to the parts added and the parts he took off and threw in a box. Maybe he should set the price based on building a complete bike from the parts catalog and tell you what a great deal you are getting.

I like that he attached value both to the parts added and the parts he took off and threw in a box. Maybe he should set the price based on building a complete bike from the parts catalog and tell you what a great deal you are getting.
“I know what I got” type of seller.

Wow... $12k for an 999S with questionable history and current condition

The comments on this tell me they're not getting 10K for a 21' used Rebel 500.
Over msrp, must be charging for the dealer fees and taxes they paid 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom