Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 376 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

What a bargain! Only 12 years old for only $12000.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

What a bargain! Only 12 years old for only $12000.

These blue plated before the rule changed supermotos are definitely worth a bit of money. Not $12k obviously but I do wonder what the right person would pay for it. Pretty limited options for these legit supermotos for the road these days. Most of the grandfathered bikes are completely clapped at this point. The KTM supermoto wheels are $2k alone too with the 320mm rotors and all.

Pretty limited options for these legit supermotos for the road these days

drz400 or a ktm/husky 690 that I frequently daydream about:love:

thats about it

These blue plated before the rule changed supermotos are definitely worth a bit of money. Not $12k obviously but I do wonder what the right person would pay for it. Pretty limited options for these legit supermotos for the road these days. Most of the grandfathered bikes are completely clapped at this point. The KTM supermoto wheels are $2k alone too with the 320mm rotors and all.
That is not a blue plated bike from before the rules changed though. That is a factory street legal dual sport with sumo wheels. You can still buy it today as a 350 or 500.
Certainly nothing special and a new one is not much more than the asking price for this 12 year old bike.

2007 Honda Spirit 750 $16000.
Hmmm. Beta and ducati or a honda? That's a hard one but I'd take @Wingboy s bikes

Also, "the only thing it needs is a good washing"? I. For his price, it should be coming with bikini models in the gender or your choice to keep it clean

Guy local is selling a 2017 KTM EXC500 with supermoto setup for $13,250. I can drive up the road to Apex and get a 22 for $14,612

I kinda feel bad for this guy, hope he finds the one person in the world that has to have this bike

Are those homemade highway pegs? What am I looking at?

Are those homemade highway pegs? What am I looking at?
Something that should have been taken off for the pictures. The rest of the bike looks nice, those look like a bodge and dont fit well with the rest. I dont think most people that would spend that much on a GPz will ride it far enough to need them on anyway.

I think they might be home made crash bars/sliders. They look a bit high for highway pegs.

$17K into the bike....I've made some regrettable financial decisions by getting too deep into something but even I would have quit spending before that.

I think they might be home made crash bars/sliders. They look a bit high for highway pegs.

$17K into the bike....I've made some regrettable financial decisions by getting too deep into something but even I would have quit spending before that.
@Priller understands the pain. His track bike is going to be cool but by the sounds of it, he could have picked up an RS660 instead of an old (cool) honda.

@Priller understands the pain. His track bike is going to be cool but by the sounds of it, he could have picked up an RS660 instead of an old (cool) honda.
Ouch. It hurts because it's true.

I did just run the numbers, and by the time you add some track parts to the RS (fairing, suspension, rearsets, clip-ons, crash protection, etc.), it isn't quite as close as I feared. Saving almost $12k up front (using Two Wheel web site pricing) is a heck of a head start. Still, it's much less than a $12k gap now (more like $6k less, though I'm not counting spares), and compared to the track-ready RC51 that was up on Kijiji at $6400 for ages, far from money well spent. Even with a few grand for suspension work, springs and revalving, that would've saved me a bundle.

At least I'm planning to keep and use my money pit. Taking a $10k bath on a passion project makes me feel a lot better about my own folly...

Please view this ad:

Yamaha R6 2018,

Price: $ 16,000

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

"Over $25,000 in upgrades"...

...sure bud...

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom