Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 375 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

2 bikes for 15k...

At first I was all, "Wow, 225,000 kms on a Rebel is serious commitment!", then I saw it was actually 225 km, no commas. Asking $7500 for a used Rebel (even if it is barely used) is already fodder for this thread, but expecting to find a buyer nuts enough to double down is hilarious...

Wow... $12k for an 999S with questionable history and current condition

This is tangential, I guess, but can a Duc person explain to me what's going on in the back? I don't see any lights at all, and it looks like the plate is very lazily screwed on to what looks like a very expensive exhaust

This is tangential, I guess, but can a Duc person explain to me what's going on in the back? I don't see any lights at all, and it looks like the plate is very lazily screwed on to what looks like a very expensive exhaust
There are probably a few LEDs just above the muffler pretending to be a tail light and turn signals. Looks homemade. Aka junk.

Good spot, I spy an LED strip jammed between the top of the muffler and the body. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the plate is bolted to the remains of the original bracket that would hold the lights and plate on the underside of the muffler.

The K bikes did some really cool things. Front pad change in less than a minute was another cool trick.
I like the rear drive service of $300 every 12k followed by a $1500 final drive rebuild at every 40k.
Makes Desmo look like a bargain.

Not only that...they know within 10/225km that Harley is the answer.

Possibly got mocked by their friends for having a 500cc. Who knows.
Peer pressure.

The ad doesn't say that they want to sell as a set but I would not be surprised if they didn't want to separate them.

Harley trike. They obviously didn't pay attention to the words that went along with the laughing.
Neither did I! Totally missed the trike part. Wish my buddy was still here with his CAN-AM Spyder. Wouldn’t mind giving that thing a proper test ride.

How about a $98,000 Ducati Diavel? Every couple of years Ducati does a Limited Edition Numbered Diavel. Normally $10K more than the regular like the Diesel, Titanium.... Then after a few years you can pick them up for 2 or 3 grand more than the regular.

How about a $98,000 Ducati Diavel? Every couple of years Ducati does a Limited Edition Numbered Diavel. Normally $10K more than the regular like the Diesel, Titanium.... Then after a few years you can pick them up for 2 or 3 grand more than the regular.

"LEAVE YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER and I will call you right back"

At that price I'd assume you would.

You'd think someone wanting 100k for a bike would post better quality pictures.

You'd think someone wanting 100k for a bike would post better quality pictures.
They know what they have. Why bother with better pictures when the person buying it is buging the dream and story and the actual bike is just the trophy. It sounds stock and barely ridden so any press photos should work.

Back
Top Bottom