Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 372 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Klaatu

Site Supporter

2005 fatboy “bike is like new”
OK, so how do you know the owner wasn't going fishing, and had the headlight pointed to the ground so he could ride around his lawn looking for worms? It's a possible theory. :unsure:

ToSlow

Site Supporter
I think it's been laid down on the left side, Or fell over.

ToSlow

Site Supporter
It's at an auction, Might be a great deal for someone if there's no conditions on it

FullMotoJacket

Site Supporter

Michael0124

Site Supporter
This person is a very special kind of special...

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
This person is a very special kind of special...

The bikes dont look terrible but his pricing is a bit ahem optimistic.

Vontwowheels

Way over priced used CB300R, many for 4-5K, msgd him looking for a cheap bike for family, won't sell for less then $6000 because "he's got money into it"
Sounds like when you finance a starter bike over 60Months.

GVH

1982 Kawasaki 305 LTD. $1000. Rusted piece of crap.

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
At least it LOOKS like it was properly done with, perhaps an aftermarket frame kit. Could use a better exhaust option though.

Definitely not something I'd own or ride and pretty spendy for what it is, but I've seen a lot worse executions.
I think the funniest part of the ad is they listed it as an adventure bike. Chasing trends all the way to the end.

GVH

1989 GSXR $13,000

1622722733773.jpeg

TK4

Way over priced used CB300R, many for 4-5K, msgd him looking for a cheap bike for family, won't sell for less then $6000 because "he's got money into it"
Sounds like when you finance a starter bike over 60Months.
The LED light strips are worth $1000 alone !

TK4

At least it LOOKS like it was properly done with, perhaps an aftermarket frame kit. Could use a better exhaust option though.

Definitely not something I'd own or ride and pretty spendy for what it is, but I've seen a lot worse executions.
Seeing as Yamaha stopped building that motor in the mid-1980s it must be registered as a home built.

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
Hahahaha. wtf are you supposed to do with that thing? Obviously there is a lot of time and money that has gone into it but it is miles away from passing a safety (and when it could, the look would be substantially different). Sad to see that the butchers have moved on to wrecking BMW's but hopefully that means they will leave the poor hondas alone.

Top Bottom