Streetsville Sunday Rides | Page 30 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Streetsville Sunday Rides

good ride. Alas, my bike seems to be having electrical problems too. Waking up to a near flat batt is a great way to start a Monday!

thanks for the burger

Fun ride again guys, really glad I could make it.
Babow - Glad to hear you got your bike home - good luck at the shop, (hopefully will not be mega $$$$ and turns out to be minor.
Appreciate all the hospitality.

Mike - no worries on cutting me off - I was just happy you didn't eat a bumper

I had a great day riding with everyone. Sorry I couldn't stay for burgers. Glad you got your bike back last night. I won't post the pics here....I'm saving them for facebook. lmao

*Sorry for cutting u off Ken. I thought there was more space.
Mike - no worries on cutting me off - I was just happy you didn't eat a bumper
Is that why you guys dropped way back getting onto the QEW??

I had a great day riding with everyone. Sorry I couldn't stay for burgers. Glad you got your bike back last night. I won't post the pics here....I'm saving them for facebook. lmao

I guess that means I'll have to post my pics up on here then. lol

Is that why you guys dropped way back getting onto the QEW??

We dropped back, and then i decided i wanted to catch up to you. Our lane was ending soon, but i thought that there was enough room for me to pass one more car. There wasn't, so i ended up cutting ken off.

We dropped back, and then i decided i wanted to catch up to you. Our lane was ending soon, but i thought that there was enough room for me to pass one more car. There wasn't, so i ended up cutting ken off.

We dropped back a bit because i got left behind when you gassed it up the ramp :(

Our lane was closing out, i decided there wasnt enough room so rolled off n moved over, motomike decided he could make it n went sailing through anyway *laughs*
Mustv scared the crap outa that cager!

Last edited:
hey thought i'd share some pics i took while at the LagunaSeca GP ... i was going thru pics today ... so far only bothered to sort some of the umbrella girls :D :p ... over the race weekend i shot something like 3000 pics or some ridiculous high number...

obviously if anyone has a problem with the pics let me know and i'll erase the post :D :p

IMG_4382.jpg

IMG_4389.jpg

IMG_4420.jpg

IMG_4425.jpg

IMG_4433.jpg

IMG_4436.jpg

IMG_4456.jpg

IMG_4459.jpg

IMG_4465.jpg

IMG_5424.jpg

IMG_5064.jpg

IMG_5559.jpg

IMG_5726.jpg

IMG_5520.jpg

IMG_7010.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics chiller, but check out the babe that Ken brought home!

Pics from sunday:
The crew
DSCN2403b.jpg

The meet spot, realizing there isn't a Tim Horton's sign
DSCN2404b.jpg

Virus' bike wouldn't start
DSCN2405b.jpg

Bump start, pt1
DSCN2406.jpg

Bump start, pt2
DSCN2407.jpg

Bump start, pt3 finally started