Streetsville Sunday Rides | Page 31 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Streetsville Sunday Rides

how about your dignity, did they manage to fix that? jk. glad to hear the bike is going again. what was wrong with it?

while taking out the bro's bike for pics today for the sale posting, i pulled all the bikes out of the garage for kicks to take a 'group shot' hehe

IMG_7970.jpg

IMG_7972.jpg

IMG_7955.jpg

IMG_7964.jpg

sunday i am headed to breakfast with friends on otherside of town, will be riding there but you guys dress warm, supposed to be high of only 10c and low of 2c... heated gear for me...

So...
where r we going this sunday?

yet to be determined and not to be discussed here. ( either north into the colors or south into the warmth)...prolly full day.

who's brave enough to join us.?? temps will be a little cool....

3 are confirmed, 1 pending

Earliest i can get out this sunday will be after lunch (12)

I'm happy to either meet up with the group somewhere, or just meet up with the other stragglers and head off to the stunt show. Whatever works.

I would like to come. What time?

yet to be determined and not to be discussed here. ( either north into the colors or south into the warmth)...prolly full day.

who's brave enough to join us.?? temps will be a little cool....

3 are confirmed, 1 pending

I would like to come. What time?

great! ...you're always welcome to ride with us.
start time is 10:00 ( actually thats leave time so ...get there a little earlier if ya want a bite to eat / drink) at Tims by Pannon Sports.
and.....dress warm , we will stop every 1-2 hrs , to ensure the blood is still flowin.
Colors are awsome now...was out early last nite and i see they're changin around here now too!
Bring your camera.

Sounds like it will be a great ride. Would have made up for not getting out today. Too bad I have a prior commitment. Enjoy everyone!

im sure there are lots of places to find a battery, royal, crappy tire, wallmart or any bike shop. hope you get your bike going.

still waiting on a batt...

WTF...?? you getting it delivered?
as twostroke says ...jus go an buy one... walmart, crappy tire....one hr charge and....bingo!

hey ..if ya don't come can i borrow your heated grips?

If ya need a drive to a store speak up cause they'll be closin soon

We'll need all the hrs we can get 2morrow...where ever we go so....

10:00 DEPARTURE with full tanks , empty bladder

Get to Timmies early if ya want a bite / drink

I spent a couple of hours cleaning mine yesterday and got it all dirty today when I went out for a little spin on my bike lol.

Back
Top Bottom