Streetsville Sunday Rides | Page 32 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Streetsville Sunday Rides

Just finished cleaning the bike, and lubing the chain.
Its ready for tomorrow.

***According to my Motul factory line racing lube i will be able to see increases of up to 1 horsepower with it!!!!
lol

hey so, will someone tell me how far the ride is? please?

It will be a long ride today...google says the fastest route we take will be just over 6 hrs of nonstop ridin, (not includin ice removal stops
, gas, hot lunches by the fireplace)

These riders are crazy die-hards and this is one of the last rides this year so prolly wont be back until darkish.

It will be a long ride today...google says the fastest route we take will be just over 6 hrs of nonstop ridin, (not includin ice removal stops
, gas, hot lunches by the fireplace)

These riders are crazy die-hards and this is one of the last rides this year so prolly wont be back until darkish.

ICE REMOVAL?
:confused1::confused1::confused1:

Sorry guys... 5 degrees and raining really good here on the mountain, so I am out. I was hoping to make this one. Hopefully we have a great indian summer which would be perfect for a couple day trips.

ok, so I missed this one because i couldn't get up in the morning ... but i went to the snake road.. hope you guys had fun and didn't freeze your butts off well as much ..

I'm home, hope everyone get home safe, great ride with you all, just a little bit cold in the morning and on the way back. G'9 and ride safe

Did you all get home all right? I have a feeling I'll be seeing that balaclava in my nightmares tonight!
:rolleyes:

Wow what another memorable ride!!;):lol:

Colors weren't quite what i thought they would be, did we miss the peak??
Seemed like last week the colors were more brilliant in the Blue Mountain area.

made it home, had a good time today. it was a long ride today. hopefully we get a few more in before the season ends.

Back
Top Bottom