Streetsville Sunday Rides | GTAMotorcycle.com

Streetsville Sunday Rides

Gotta say - I'm a little disappointed. I showed at Timmies at 10 - no one there!! WTF??

Rode 401-Trafalger-Rd #15 to Guelph Line, very nice ---

Rode west on 401 to hwy 24, Cambridge, 403, 407 back home. Very nice Sunday ride - but wish some of the awesome Streetsville riders could have joined.

I'll be at Timmies next Sunday at 10 AM. Please feel fee to join - all bikes & levels of riding experience welcome!

little_bandit - carrying the Spirit of Streetsville on my shoulders.

Last edited:
I'm not far from Streetsville and I might join in (on weekends that I'm not at either Shannonville or Cayuga - rules a lot of them out) but this Sunday was spent with family dinner. Hang in there!

Gotta say - I'm a little disappointed. I showed at Timmies at 10 - no one there!! WTF??

Rode 401-Trafalger-Rd #15 to Guelph Line, very nice ---
i did pretty much the same route yesterday 3 or 4 times. lol. i might have seen u. remember seeing a bandit couple of times.
Rode west on 401 to hwy 24, Cambridge, 403, 407 back home. Very nice Sunday ride - but wish some of the awesome Streetsville riders could have joined.

I'll be at Timmies next Sunday at 10 AM. Please feel fee to join - all bikes & levels of riding experience welcome!

little_bandit - carrying the Spirit of Streetsville on my shoulders.
the route above is all highway though. mayb thats the reason noone showed up. i myself dont like riding highways that much. 2 much vibrations for the 250! maybe next time, u could add more twisties in there and more ppl would join in.

I'm not far from Streetsville and I might join in (on weekends that I'm not at either Shannonville or Cayuga - rules a lot of them out) but this Sunday was spent with family dinner. Hang in there!

Cool Brian, looking forward to seeing you other there!

i did pretty much the same route yesterday 3 or 4 times. lol. i might have seen u. remember seeing a bandit couple of times.

the route above is all highway though. mayb thats the reason noone showed up. i myself dont like riding highways that much. 2 much vibrations for the 250! maybe next time, u could add more twisties in there and more ppl would join in.

Hey silent_vik, we can decide on the route just prior to heading out on the day so that you can have a say where you want to go. Let me know if you have any ideas and we'll start planning the next ride?

Looking forward to seeing you out there!

lol. i suck at planning. and when i do plan i dont end up showing.
if i try to follow directions, i get lost. so i pretty much join the ongoing rides.
if im riding on my own, i just decide this is the direction i want to go and see if i can remember any good roads in that area. most of the times i just end up circling the same roads over and over again.

if Brian is joins the ride though, no need to worry about the routes. this man has a GPS of twisty roads in his head.

Hey little bandit, just got back from the show. Wish I was able to attend on Sun but have other obligations. I just happened to meet a_rob at the show , in the parking lot.!!! Stop by the GTAM booth if ya get a chance. Have fun. Hope to see ya on a Sun Streetsville ride soon.

Hey little bandit, just got back from the show. Wish I was able to attend on Sun but have other obligations. I just happened to meet a_rob at the show , in the parking lot.!!! Stop by the GTAM booth if ya get a chance. Have fun. Hope to see ya on a Sun Streetsville ride soon.

Very cool. For sure Red! Let me know if you are up for next Sunday?

Ok ...thanks, will keep ya posted! Too early to tell what the weather will be like but if it's dry and above 10 deg.c I'll try to make it.

heya lil_bandit, im not exactly in the streetsville area, but will try and make the trek out there for the ride tomorrow. Any idea how many ppl are going to show up?

Roads are wet up here right now, I can't make it for 10:00 but can make it for about 11:00. Weather is supposed to get better as the day moves on. Is this ride still on?

Not sure what the deal is, it looks a little cold n slipperly outside. Give me a call if your planning on heading out there, il come meet you.

Back
Top Bottom