Streetsville Sunday Rides | Page 28 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Streetsville Sunday Rides

1000507u.jpg

By the87vette at 2010-09-19

UH OH! Look at neon green glow of that one bike in the centre of the picture. It's so bright, it slaps you in the eyes. It must be an astonishingly-awesome machine.

:rolleyes:

Well it is highly visible....i could see you so easily 10 riders back!

Awesome day, ride, company and food!

two thumbs up!

Pictures anyone?

Great ride boys, thanks to everyone for showing up on time in the morning.

Good ride, made great time, and had a blast. Thanks to Red Zeder for navigating like Rick in his absence.

I got a whole whack of shots that I'm sorting out and will post later in this and the other thread.

Great ride boys, thanks to everyone for showing up on time in the morning.

Good ride, made great time, and had a blast. Thanks to Red Zeder for navigating like Rick in his absence.

I got a whole whack of shots that I'm sorting out and will post later in this and the other thread.
Hey, hey Mr, that's enough!

Where or where will our next ride take us.:idea1:.......what sector of the province..southwood...507....niagara...calaboogie...B. Mountain ...pm me with your thoughts (don't want the world to know!:cool:)...only a few weekends left to the season....oh and hey ...Babow anythin cookin in your backyard ;)??
C'mon riders , lets do it while we can!!....ya know what I mean!!:D:blob5::blob6::blob7:

Hey great ride and fun times everyone. Nice meeting the Streetsville Crew; gotta make those Sunday am runs with you guys more often pace was nice. Posted a few pics on the orignial A/F thread too.

Where or where will our next ride take us.:idea1:.......what sector of the province..southwood...507....niagara...calaboogie...B. Mountain ...pm me with your thoughts (don't want the world to know!:cool:)...only a few weekends left to the season....oh and hey ...Babow anythin cookin in your backyard ;)??
C'mon riders , lets do it while we can!!....ya know what I mean!!:D:blob5::blob6::blob7:
I was on 507, 512 514, 515 and Elephant Rd 2 days ago (do you know?)...Voytek (do you remember him?)wants to ride with us to B.Mountains, but he will not be back before the end of September. If we wait couple of weeks colors are going to be much nicer anyway. How about NY or PA (South of the border)?

Hey Folks! The first annual end of the season BBQ at "Babow's" is here. Sunday September 26th after the streetsville ride. We'll do the ride as usual at 10:00am, finish around 1:00-2:00. Wherever we are I will take the lead and bring us all back to my house for food and drinks. (Juice boxes for motomike!!!) The weather for sunday is suppose to be 18-20 degrees celsius and sunny all day.

PM me if you're attending so I have a rough head count. Also if you want to come for the BBQ and can't make the ride, you're more then welcome to. Just make sure to PM me!

Hey Folks! The first annual end of the season BBQ at "Babow's" is here. Sunday September 26th after the streetsville ride. We'll do the ride as usual at 10:00am, finish around 1:00-2:00. Wherever we are I will take the lead and bring us all back to my house for food and drinks. (Juice boxes for motomike!!!) The weather for sunday is suppose to be 18-20 degrees celsius and sunny all day.

PM me if you're attending so I have a rough head count. Also if you want to come for the BBQ and can't make the ride, you're more then welcome to. Just make sure to PM me!
I am down like Charlie Brown. The juice boxes bit is awesome lol.:D

what time are you thinking about having the bbq ? i am teaching on both sat and sunday ... i finish up around 6pm'ish if you guys are around i wouldn't mind stopping by after work

BUMP
Hey Folks! The first annual end of the season BBQ at "Babow's" is here. Sunday September 26th after the streetsville ride. We'll do the ride as usual at 10:00am, finish around 1:00-2:00. Wherever we are I will take the lead and bring us all back to my house for food and drinks. The weather for sunday is suppose to be 18-20 degrees celsius and sunny all day.

Last edited:
The Streetsville Sunday rides are great, and a BBQ sounds like a good plan. I'm in.

I'm in for sure!!
PM sent.
How can we help out ....bring anything, pitch in cash / donations?

What about the ride side...if we're BBQ'in ...we should keep our ride a little shorter than our normal all day ride.
Where should we head....Halton Hills (it's close and scenic, lenth can easily be varied ) ??

not sure if i will be able to make it. going to a drifting competition at cayuga sunday. depending what time it finishes i might be able to make it to the bbq.

Hey Folks! The first annual end of the season BBQ at "Babow's" is here. Sunday September 26th after the streetsville ride. We'll do the ride as usual at 10:00am, finish around 1:00-2:00. Wherever we are I will take the lead and bring us all back to my house for food and drinks. The weather for sunday is suppose to be 18-20 degrees celsius and sunny all day.

can i get a count before saturday night?add your name
babow
motomike
red zeder
newman
milton
alexis

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom