Stocks | Page 40 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stocks

If you just want to look at percentages all good I am just looking for some good pick and this has been helpful picked up Doc.V at .60 a bit ago from this thread
I'd be interested in hearing your thinking on buying VET.TO
not at all interested in how many or how much you spent

just guessing, but don't think I'm alone

That one was simple very beat down company oil prices recovering quickly if oil gets to and stays around 50 a bbl it will be back at 20 by the end of 2021

doesn't matter whether you're playing with 200K or 2K

if bragging about $ values is what this thread is for

yeah, I'm out
I didn't see it that way at all.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

doesn't matter whether you're playing with 200K or 2K

if bragging about $ values is what this thread is for

yeah, I'm out

I'm not using this to brag

just posting random stocks I have taken gambles on

Sorry you see it that way

Bought a bit of BLU Toronto as a gamble had it before bought at 7 sold at 11 things went sideways for the company after that but seem back on track now bought at 3 today.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

I think it was you that posted doc.v it has been great so far

Maybe but I am more interested in VERY.CN

Just wait until VERY.CN gets a contract with Sobeys ...

I'd be interested in hearing your thinking on buying VET.TO
not at all interested in how many or how much you spent

just guessing, but don't think I'm alone
I'm not investing, but I like following this thread.
I've been around Scuba long enough that I am fairly confident that the info he shared was not to brag.
imho knowing what someone is dropping (assuming that they are being honest) is useful info to me (for learning).
I wanna know, are they gambling with some mad money, or are they all in?
Again, just my $0.02

I read/ heard somewhere that Buffet bought $33 million in Costco stock 20 years ago and just cashed out for over a billion.
If my grade school math is right, if you had 33grand in stock then, you'd have a cool milly right now.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Will have to look at very.cn tomorrow need somewhere to put the bb money

So as a small experiment i did up a spread sheet (virtual money) 3 months ago, using the stock picks in this thread. So far you bunch of unwashed non professionals have outperformed the lady I'm paying to manage my money.
Not by huge numbers, don't get all cocky, but enough that I have a phone call scheduled with her.

So as a small experiment i did up a spread sheet (virtual money) 3 months ago, using the stock picks in this thread. So far you bunch of unwashed non professionals have outperformed the lady I'm paying to manage my money.
Not by huge numbers, don't get all cocky, but enough that I have a phone call scheduled with her.
An acquaintance sold a business and had a sizable nest egg. He gave a third each to a bank advisor, an expensive advisor and self-directed. After one year, he brought all the money under his control as he was killing the professional advisors. Hasn't worked a day since.

Haven’t visited this thread in a while. My virtual investments didn’t go well lol, then I had a tip from a friend that I didn’t jump on and it doubled almost immediately.

Maybe I can get up to date here and actually start some positive, real investment

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

If these "professionals" were so good at making money from the market, they wouldn't have to grift off their customers' capital in the form of percentage fees and transaction fees from churning.

Time and time again it's been demonstrated that ETFs and SPDRs generally outperform whatever portfolio most fund managers put together, given a long enough investment horizon.

Back
Top Bottom