SOAR racer Daryl Ironmonger | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

SOAR racer Daryl Ironmonger

my sincere condolences to darryls family RIP my dear friend

Going to miss you big guy. We had many great rides and laughs and I thank you for all of them.

RIP Daryl. This one hits too close to home. Sad to see such a stand up guy gone. Condolences to his wife and family :(

RIP Daryl and condolences to his family and friends.

I only had the opportunity to ride with Daryl one time earlier this year, we chatted/joked & shared stories... it was a pleasure to have met such a great individual. You will be greatly missed.

Weekends at SOAR won't be the same - RIP

1374310_10151588737741191_1826913115_n.jpg

I'm trying not to see this as a sad moment, but as a happy time knowing he is suffering no more. It will be a difficult time for his loved ones but I am comforted knowing the happy memories outnumber the sad ones. We can all learn from Daryl's life like enjoying life everyday, laughing at things even if they suck, and making lots of friends. This will be his legacy. Daryl, you were one of the good ones and I'm blessed our paths have crossed. RIP Daryl Ironmonger. Riding pegs down for you.

Rest In Peace Daryl. I never met you but have only herd such great things, you were a kind man. You will be missed.

RIP, condolences to the family

Rest in peace Daryl. You will be missed on our Friday rides but now I know there will be someone watching out for us.

My deepest condolences go out to each and every single soul who was touched by the graces of Daryl Ironmonger.

May his family & friends all come together in this time of sadness to reflect upon all the joy he brought each and every person.

He is now in a better place, watching over each of us each and every time we strap on the helmet.*

Rip Daryl, you will truly be missed!

Sent from stfu

R.I.P Daryl. We have had some unforgettable rides together & I will never forget your laugh & all the fun times we have shared. My condolences to the family during this sad time.

It would be much appreciated when known... the details of the wake be posted so I can attend to pay my final respects and offer my condolences to Darryl's family.

I also think it would be a great tribute to Darryl if a bunch of us attend the funeral on our bikes.Last chance for a GTAM group ride with our friend

Thanks

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom