SOAR racer Daryl Ironmonger | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

SOAR racer Daryl Ironmonger

Ride in Peace Daryl. The Heavens earned a great man. I will always remember the laugh we had at the shop.

Daniel

Been following this thread for a while and was rooting for Daryl, it's very sad it ended this way. Condolences to the family and everyone who knew him.

It was a great night, lots of laugh and memories of a unique guy.

Sure was Jay I am so glad I participated the ride in and seeing the faces was emotional for all of us. He touched many people and will be remembered.

Damn, missed this. Wanted to go. Was working.

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Just over a month since he left us.

There is a planned fundraiser in his memory on Nov 24th, for those not on FB i will post this info here.

*Just to note, the donation will go towards the racing communtity somehow, final destination has not be determined as of yet. None of the money will raised will go to someone back pocket, that i can assure you of.

It's a fun day in his memory. If you need anymore more info, feel free to PM me here.

*** There's a lot of info here so please read the entire event description ***

FUNdraiser in memory of Daryl Ironmonger

Date: Sunday November 24th ...
Time: 3pm first heat, 5pm second heat
Address: 225 Fletchers Creek Blvd., Brampton, Ontario
Cost: $75 per team / $25 per person

This is a "spin" on the two wheel thing where we have FUN and raise money!

We're doing an Endurance Race on two wheels ... no throttle and no horsepower. The only thing to make those wheels go is your LEG POWER so GIDDY UP ladies and gentleman! Daryl was an avid spinner so in his memory this Endurance Race will be on spin bikes!

Just over a month since he left us.

There is a planned fundraiser in his memory on Nov 24th, for those not on FB i will post this info here.

*Just to note, the donation will go towards the racing communtity somehow, final destination has not be determined as of yet. None of the money will raised will go to someone back pocket, that i can assure you of.

It's a fun day in his memory. If you need anymore more info, feel free to PM me here.

*** There's a lot of info here so please read the entire event description ***

FUNdraiser in memory of Daryl Ironmonger

Date: Sunday November 24th ...
Time: 3pm first heat, 5pm second heat
Address: 225 Fletchers Creek Blvd., Brampton, Ontario
Cost: $75 per team / $25 per person

This is a "spin" on the two wheel thing where we have FUN and raise money!

We're doing an Endurance Race on two wheels ... no throttle and no horsepower. The only thing to make those wheels go is your LEG POWER so GIDDY UP ladies and gentleman! Daryl was an avid spinner so in his memory this Endurance Race will be on spin bikes!

i might be up for this as long as i don't have to dress up in spandex.

Back
Top Bottom