SOAR racer Daryl Ironmonger | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

SOAR racer Daryl Ironmonger

Rip

My condolences to all his family, we truly lost a good one with Daryl. Such a nice guy on and off the track.I always knew when I was riding with him on the track, there was no mistaking pinky. RIP.

Wow, so sad to hear. Ridden with him a few times. It feels really close to home.

Condolences to the family

I've only had the pleasure of meeting Daryl this past June. Great guy, always full of smiles. Sad news.
Race in Peace Daryl.

this just posted on FB
[h=5]Daryl Ironmonger
[/h][h=5]hello everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that we are going to finalize all arrangements later on today for 'a celebration' for Daryl. we can definitely advise that next Friday, October 18th 2013 will be the day to come out and celebrate with all of us his endless memories! we truly know this is what and how Daryl would have wanted it! I will post later tonight the location and time for everyone! again, I cannot 'thank you' enough for sharing all of his moments and we will carry on 'his legacy' forever. I can see him smiling and laughing right now. oxo xoxo nancy[/h]

Thx wobbles!

Wobbly Cat[h=5]Daryl Ironmonger's Life Celebration at will be next Friday Oct. 18, 5pm at Turnberry Golf Club in the NINE 18 restaurant. 10,100 Heart Lake Rd., Brampton ON.[/h]Daryl Ironmonger

hi everyone! all the final plans have now been made tonight for Daryl's 'celebration' gathering. It will be at the Turnberry Golf Club in the NINE 18 restaurant for next Friday October 18th from 5:00 pm to 9:OO pm. They are located at 10,100 Heart Lake Road, Brampton ON Phone # 905 500-0918 approx. location Exit at Hwy 410 North on Hwy 410 Left onto Bovaird Drive then a Rt onto Heartlake Rd. Right directly across from LOWES hardware store. We thought this would be the perfect location for Daryl as he soo loved to golf as many of you know as one of his other passion of sports. Sorry was thinking to try and arrange the Air Canada Centre with the Toronto Maple Leaf team however lol.... Sooo hoping the weather will be absolutely in all of our favours to watch the sunset with Daryl! Please feel free to come and join Daryl and all of us that evening to enjoy all memories with laughter smiles and i'm sure a few tears... I want to wish everyone a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING as Daryl would want us to with many blessings from our home to all of yours! god bless always oxoxo Nancy

Thanks to everyone for sharing the information about Daryl's Life Celebration. In case you do not have the details we will be celebrating Daryl's life on Friday October 18th at the Turnberry Golf Course at Bovaird immediately west of the 410. We will be starting at 5:00 in the Nine-18 restaurant and everyone is more than welcome to join with us in celebrating Daryl's amazing life, sharing memories and giving him the send off he deserves.
We all miss you Daz!
— with Ryen Ironmonger and 5 others.

Rest peacefully, ride forever! Most deepest sympathies to the entire family.

FYI, there is a prior meet for anyone wanting to ride to Daryl's celebration.

Posted via facebook as an event here is the information.

For those riding their bikes to Daryl's Life Celebration I thought it would be cool if we all rolled in at once to the Turnberry Golf Club -- it would make quite the entrance!

Parking lot of Canadian Tire at Nasmith St./ Bovaird Dr. E in Brampton
10 Great Lakes Drive, Brampton
Only 2 mins from the golf course

Scheduled meet time is at 4.30pm.

FYI, there is a prior meet for anyone wanting to ride to Daryl's celebration.

Posted via facebook as an event here is the information.

For those riding their bikes to Daryl's Life Celebration I thought it would be cool if we all rolled in at once to the Turnberry Golf Club -- it would make quite the entrance!

Parking lot of Canadian Tire at Nasmith St./ Bovaird Dr. E in Brampton
10 Great Lakes Drive, Brampton
Only 2 mins from the golf course

Scheduled meet time is at 4.30pm.

As long as it's not raining I will meet you there

There has been a change for the meet location for anyone wanting to ride on Friday.

Address: 10420 Heart Lake Road

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Esker+Lake+Public+School,+brampton,+on

The address says Heart Lake Rd, but there is no access from Heart Lake Rd. Go west on Birch Cliff Dr. then south on Forest Grove Circle. It's at the south end of Forest Grove Circle.

4:30pm Meet
4:55pm Kickstands up

*Please share this event so we can get maximum attendance!*

Back
Top Bottom