Rosey Toes | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rosey Toes

gnatwest

Dropped off my Triumph on Saturday with a dead starter. Looked up parts on Bike Bandit etc. Was expecting 500-600 in parts + unknown labour.

Ted called yesterday, bike was fixed less than $350. He rebuilt the starter and told me I had a beautiful bike.

After a few safeties there and watching him talk to new riders and this fantastic experience I would recommend Ted over and over again.

Yeah, he's definitely old-school and looks for ways to save you money.

He's been around for a long time. I went to him on three occasions for three different things more than ten years ago. He's still around at the same location that says something I guess.:scratch:

This place was amazing. I read alot about him so for my first visit to a motorcycle mechanic I chose Rosey toes.

It was overall an amazing experience and I havent laughed that hard in a while

Its not like other mechanics who tell you to wait in the waiting room and give your bike back after theyr done. going to Rosey Toes was almost like a DIY tutorial. He taught me how to do the things he was doing, and always tried to save me money

I love this place, and see myself coming back for years and years to come!

great place ,was there yesterday getting my bike ready 4 the season ,fair price and a fun time .not to many places like rosey toes out there any more !

Was there this past Thursday, walked in with a wheel and tire to mount. A guy there (not Ted) stopped what he was doing, took them from me, and started unmounting the old tire.

By the time I returned from my car with the other wheel and tire, Ted was there checking all the bearings.

After a quick chat about tire pressures and wheel balancing....15 minutes and $30 I got both my tires mounted and balanced.

Gotta love Rosey Toes.

Looking forward to meeting Ted .I have heard great things about his shop .I`m need a set of Avons installed .

Was there this past saturday with a buddy to get his tires changed out. Ted was busy on another bike but the guy who did the tires was super friendly and efficient. Buddy was impressed and said " dont see many shops like that any more"

I make sure to tip the folks at rosey toes, excellent service deserves coffee money.

Got my tires changed at Rosey Toes last August. I read a lot of good things on this site about his shop, so I thought I give him a try.
On my front rim there is 2 nice scratches and on the rear rim there is 2 matching scratches and a extra one to boot.
Horrible expereince. I wont go back to get my tires changed there ever again.

Got my tires changed at Rosey Toes last August. I read a lot of good things on this site about his shop, so I thought I give him a try.
On my front rim there is 2 nice scratches and on the rear rim there is 2 matching scratches and a extra one to boot.
Horrible expereince. I wont go back to get my tires changed there ever again.

I've always read, and been told, not to go there if you have rims in excellent/immaculate condition.

I didn't even wash my rims before I took them to Ted's and they came back dirtier. I don't mind for the speed and price of the service.

I go to rosey toes at least once a year, mostly for tires changes and safety certification. Excellent speedy service at reasonable cost!

Honestly, if I could find a shop that you could count on to not scratch the wheels, I'd be a customer for life.

Rosey Toes rocks!!!

You bring your bike there all the way from Hamilton? You must really like Ted's service, or have a crush on him.

he's a nice guy.
if you're looking for parts for old bikes,he's happy to find it for you at a cheapest price.

Back
Top Bottom