Questions To Harley Riders | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Questions To Harley Riders

Guys :| Captain America the superhero, not Captain America the Perter Fonda bike.

Talking bikes here.Off ya go to....Marvel Comics
I AM talking about bikes! Good grief :rolleyes: should have just posted a picture in the first place
ImageResizer.ashx

Ug!? Captain America <- rides Harley <- made in India Harley
:cautious: do we follow now or has somebody been on ice for 50 years

I AM talking about bikes! Good grief :rolleyes: should have just posted a picture in the first place
ImageResizer.ashx

Ug!? Captain America <- rides Harley <- made in India Harley
:cautious: do we follow now or has somebody been on ice for 50 years

engine is made in China
AliExpress has them for $99
fits a Sportster too

i'll ride anything with wheels, folks made fun of my exotics (when Italian was exotic) so I get being different. If you like it, ride it.
I'm still exotic.

Also, I have to pee every 120kms so the 48 sounds like a perfect bike.
Do they come in purple?

Sent from my Purple LGG4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
lol Try putting ABS on that ****** :ROFLMAO:

And.... It steers with the rear wheel!

And.... It steers with the rear wheel!
You better hope so or you are going to get a good close look at the fence on turn 1

You going to Lions Head this weekend?

You better hope so or you are going to get a good close look at the fence on turn 1

You going to Lions Head this weekend?
I wish i was.Haven't been on the Ossa since last June.And only have about 200km on the street this year.My wifes recovery is taking all my time.

I'm still exotic.

Also, I have to pee every 120kms so the 48 sounds like a perfect bike.
Do they come in purple?

Sent from my Purple LGG4 using Tapatalk

Not the 48 but it’s sister, 883 Iron.

The benefit being an extra US gallon of fuel.

IMG_3022.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Easy to swap to another tank, 10 minutes tops.

Local guy has a '48 with a 1200 Custom tank for longer trips. That one holds 17L vs 8L on the '48. Iron, IIRC is around 12-13L.

Personally I don't give a flying *&%$ what anybody thinks of my bikes and cars -- those days are behind me.

Fair enough. To each his own.

There are Nissan Micra and Toyota Corolla drivers and there are Corvette and GT3 drivers. Some regard their vehicles with about as much passion as their kitchen appliances while others see them as trophies, status symbols etc.

Motorcycles have traditionally been about standing out, being a "rebel", having liberty and perhaps a little bravado. Years ago, Honda saw a market for folks that think like yourself: "You meet the nicest people on a Honda" was aimed specifically at the anti-Harley, anti-rebel crowd. Maybe the pendulum is swinging more that way these days; there are more appliance-like, "pleasant" bikes today than ever.

To each his own.

I gave up loud bikes when I removed the empty cigarette pack held against my rear spokes by a wooden clothespin at 10 years old. Now when I ride my relatively quiet gas-powered bike I can hear music played through my bluetooth headset.

Fair enough. To each his own.

There are Nissan Micra and Toyota Corolla drivers and there are Corvette and GT3 drivers. Some regard their vehicles with about as much passion as their kitchen appliances while others see them as trophies, status symbols etc.

Motorcycles have traditionally been about standing out, being a "rebel", having liberty and perhaps a little bravado. Years ago, Honda saw a market for folks that think like yourself: "You meet the nicest people on a Honda" was aimed specifically at the anti-Harley, anti-rebel crowd. Maybe the pendulum is swinging more that way these days; there are more appliance-like, "pleasant" bikes today than ever.

To each his own.
I agree with the part about appliance and trophies. I don't agree that traditional MC ownership was about being a rebel.

MC owners have motorcycles out of practicality, economic necessity or as a lux item -- been that way for more than 75 years. Hollywood dabbled with the 'rebel' image, but mostly it romanticized the 'manliness;' of motorcycles. Brando, Gable, Dylan, Eastwood, Dean, McQueen on mostly Triumphs and a few HDs. That still goes on today, Cruze, Clooney, Pitt, Pink, Beckham, Gosling, Reeves...

Back
Top Bottom