Questions To Harley Riders | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Questions To Harley Riders

That is the exact reason I've become a fan of mid size adv bikes. You can actually play with them and yes you'll get a ticket but you'll keep your license.
Patiently waiting until the fall of 2020 to get my t7. I'll just ride the versys 650 another two seasons.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Same here...still happy with my G650GS until we get the Ténéré here ;)

Same here, I had my sv and liked it a lot, ergos were bad with the clipons etc, been looking at mid sized bikes, including some adv ones
V strom is near the top of the list.

Same here, I had my sv and liked it a lot, ergos were bad with the clipons etc, been looking at mid sized bikes, including some adv ones
V strom is near the top of the list.
VSTROM and SV are quite similar in build and ride. The V is a lot more comfortable.

Beautiful RG. If I didn't have a wedding to pay for this year I'd still have a bagger as a 2nd option in the garage.
Thanks man I appreciate it. I have to say I really like the baggers to ride around on the street. I want to say I saw you post you bought a Multistrada this year, very cool bikes and actually had them on my short list over the winter. Enjoy it and congrats on the wedding.

Back
Top Bottom