QC to tax antivaxxers | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

QC to tax antivaxxers

So here’s some fun math for you…..how many doses of vaccines have been given around the world? How many ICU’s have been clogged with myocarditis cases due to vaccination? Go on…do it. It’ll be fun.

It’s not an epidemic. The risk is vanishingly small.
Correct... and the chance of getting miocarditis naturally is even smaller... hence my original reply saying it's strange the media is saying he got it from covid rather then the vaccine.

Correct... and the chance of getting miocarditis naturally is even smaller... hence my original reply saying it's strange the media is saying he got it from covid rather then the vaccine.

Increase of 40 cases per million from an infection vs 10 (worst case) from vaccination

Summary: 4x (or more) risk of myocarditis from infection vs vaccination.

Re that "herd immunity"...

Even if kids weren't significantly affected (see above posts...), they can still be a vector for transmission to others. They still count in that "herd immunity" equation. If the percentage of population that needs to be immune is high enough to require the kids to be in, then they need to be in.

I predicted a while back peak infection rate on 17 Jan. That's tomorrow. We won't know due to lack of testing, but if that does happen, number in hospital should stop going up in another week or two. The rate of increase has been slowing down.

Re that "herd immunity"...

Even if kids weren't significantly affected (see above posts...), they can still be a vector for transmission to others. They still count in that "herd immunity" equation. If the percentage of population that needs to be immune is high enough to require the kids to be in, then they need to be in.

I predicted a while back peak infection rate on 17 Jan. That's tomorrow. We won't know due to lack of testing, but if that does happen, number in hospital should stop going up in another week or two. The rate of increase has been slowing down.
Lets hope youre right. 🤞🤞🤞🤞

They weren't his kids. No problem
The wordplay in that article is atrocious. They know the children tested positive for covid in the last 2 weeks but don't know the cause of death? I doubt it. Dieing "with" covid is very different from Dieing "of" covid. The "with" indicates there were comorbilities. If I test positive for covid today and next week die in a car accident... I would have died "with" covid.

It's always tragic when a child passes but using it for propaganda purposes shows how far Journalism in canada has fallen.

avnv8CT.jpeg

There were several unvaccinated NBA players banned from playing games in their own home arenas in California weeks ago.

Yea, nah. Countries wouldn't have banned the use of Moderna in young people if the risk was the same as getting heart inflammation naturally...

Fact Check-Some European countries halted Moderna COVID-19 vaccines for young people

the article is a fact check as people online went crazy and started saying the vaccine was banned completely. It was only banned for younger people because the risk was significantly higher then "normal".
Here's a simple read with the facts. Myocarditis: COVID-19 is a much bigger risk to the heart than vaccination

It looks like COVID infected patients get myocarditis at the rate of 145/100000. Vaccinations are causing mild myocarditis in 2.
13/100000.

The argument to limit the incidence for young men is solid as there are options to fo so. It's not indictment of the vaccine or an argument against using it given you're trading a low chance of a mild case against a much higher risk and more severe outcome if you get covid.

A good article on the psychology behind vaccine hesitancy:

A study found that vaccine hesitancy is linked to personalities that are more oriented towards immediate gratification vs delayed gratification.

Similar to the study that looked at kids behaviour when asked, "Would you like one piece of candy right now? Or if you wait an hour, I'll give you two pieces of candy", and linked that to future behaviour when it came to impulse buying vs saving/investing.

They are using the results of the study to try to change the messaging around vaccination to emphasize near-term gains and benefits of vaccination, in order to appeal to the immediate gratification crowd.

Back
Top Bottom