New Gsxs1000GT | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Gsxs1000GT

Two headlamps. One working. Why? why? why?
300km range is weak. Loaded up, it's likely a lot less, meaning we'd looking to fill up at 200kms. My fjr reads ½ tank at 280kms.
**** I want to like this bike!

Two headlamps. One working. Why? why? why?
300km range is weak. Loaded up, it's likely a lot less, meaning we'd looking to fill up at 200kms. My fjr reads ½ tank at 280kms.
**** I want to like this bike!
the whole single headlight thing when dual lamps are present is super annoying to me.

A single headlight is preferable on a motorcycle. Two headlights close together looks like a car that's far away, so a car might pull out into the oncoming lane to pass, not realizing how close you are.

I get 300 kms range on my F and it has a 17L tank and the same engine, so I doubt this will be under 300.

I like the base model more tbh, maybe the slightly bigger windshield is more aerodynamic, but its also dorky as hell

Also its my understanding most on-bike navigation systems are turn by turn instead of a proper visual GPS map style, this one seems to suggest it will be a proper GPS system instead of just text that says "turn right in 600m"

newest 2021 one does yes. but its laughable.
dont get me started, pegs are also the same height, and still the same ol metal construction instead of some vibration dampening rubber

Also I dont think its factory, you get the build in slot, but the bags are extra I believe

dont get me started, pegs are also the same height, and still the same ol metal construction instead of some vibration dampening rubber

Also I dont think its factory, you get the build in slot, but the bags are extra I believe

they are extra. agree on the pegs.
should have had better ergos. just swapping the bars, taller windscreen and a rear grab bar with rack = booo.

A single headlight is preferable on a motorcycle. Two headlights close together looks like a car that's far away, so a car might pull out into the oncoming lane to pass, not realizing how close you are.

I get 300 kms range on my F and it has a 17L tank and the same engine, so I doubt this will be under 300.
As someone who while driving their car mistook an oncoming bike in front of a car as just a car (headlights lined up), I'd prefer 2 on.

Another reason i liked the Tenere so much.
And the low fuel light comes on at 325km. The 23l tank took 15.8l.
If I understand this correctly, you did 325km in 15.8L. That's good - definitely better than I get on my 650 VStrom.
And then to have another 7L left is giving you another 140km for ~460km total.

Back
Top Bottom