New Gsxs1000GT | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Gsxs1000GT

Wait, does this replace the GSX-S1000F entirely?

Edit: Getting a strong sense of deja-vu after asking that. I will answer my own question and say that yes, this seems to replace it

Last edited:
I have the 2016 version of this bike, the F. I put over 50,000 kms on it and it's been flawless, but it lacks good luggage carrying ability. This new version seems to fix that with those integrated hard cases. This will likely be my next bike, assuming it's reasonably priced.

I like it better than the new naked version.

I have the 2016 version of this bike, the F. I put over 50,000 kms on it and it's been flawless, but it lacks good luggage carrying ability. This new version seems to fix that with those integrated hard cases. This will likely be my next bike, assuming it's reasonably priced.
I ride with a guy who has the 2019 GSX1000F and he really likes it too. He put a Corbin seat on it and does 12 hour days with me no problem.

I wonder if this bike can support a top box and also if those side cases can hold a full face helmet.

I ride with a guy who has the 2019 GSX1000F and he really likes it too. He put a Corbin seat on it and does 12 hour days with me no problem.

I wonder if this bike can support a top box and also if those side cases can hold a full face helmet.
I remember seeing a youtube review of the Ninja 1000 where the reviewer showed that his full face fit in his side case, so hopefully this bike can do it too. As for top box, I never had one but I heard they affect handling due to the extra weight so high up, and even if they're empty they still affect handling at high speeds due to the way they cut through the wind. So I wouldn't want one on a sport bike, but I got a 30L kriega bag which I put on my backseat and can fit a lot of thigns in there.

they did mention the subframe has been changed/beefed up so probably

they did mention the subframe has been changed/beefed up so probably
I'm just watching the video you posted in the first post. The cases are 36L, so they should hold most full face helmets. Bike has cruise control and all the other electronic aids common today. I like it more and more, especially with close to 300km range.

I'm just watching the video you posted in the first post. The cases are 36L, so they should hold most full face helmets. Bike has cruise control and all the other electronic aids common today. I like it more and more, especially with close to 300km range.
not to mention the big brembos, you know how I feel about those

I remember seeing a youtube review of the Ninja 1000 where the reviewer showed that his full face fit in his side case, so hopefully this bike can do it too. As for top box, I never had one but I heard they affect handling due to the extra weight so high up, and even if they're empty they still affect handling at high speeds due to the way they cut through the wind. So I wouldn't want one on a sport bike, but I got a 30L kriega bag which I put on my backseat and can fit a lot of thigns in there.
I agree that they definitely affect handling. The guy I ride with also uses the same Kreiga and it seems to work well. For some reason I just like dorky top cases on my bikes. I also like that this bike comes in black.

i like this. hopefully more people bring back the non-adv or sport-sport tourers.
love the proper panniers - I was extremely disappointed in the clutch-sized handbags on the regular tuono

i like this. hopefully more people bring back the non-adv or sport-sport tourers.
love the proper panniers - I was extremely disappointed in the clutch-sized handbags on the regular tuono
The Tuono had factory luggage?

It started growing on me before I watched the video.
Tft finally. That gets my mind off the kawi 1000sx se.

Back
Top Bottom