Municipal Election 2022 | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Municipal Election 2022

Was the fact that it may have come to light, the reason for the resignation, would he have continued if it was not known?
Yup. More sniveling from a dirtbag. Paraphrased " I am sorry, I expect better of myself and you deserve better". Gfy. If you actually felt bad, you could have chosen not to run. The least he could do at this point is foot the bill for the by-election he is causing. I give that a zero percent chance of happening. Turd.

He’s a turd , but a really smart one . Replacing him won’t be that easy .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
Not very smart, by his recent actions. Lawsuit/Charges pending?

I suspect he's more concerned about his empire collapsing. Wife takes half and if she's annoyed enough probably has a lot of dirt that could ruin the rest of his life.
Fling could get the other half that isn't offshore. Looks good on the fool. In this day and age, messing around with a subordinate?

He's probably the last politician I would have thought would get himself into this sort of situation.
Can't imagine what his wife & family are thinking. I suppose something was about to be leaked and he knew it because no one would just up and quit admitting to an affair if there wasn't a sh*t show about to be unleashed.

Although I love my freedom to vote in every election, it's getting harder and harder by the year to drag myself to the polls and make a choice. I honestly can't think of the last politician that was truly ' working for the people'. Maybe Hazel?

He's probably the last politician I would have thought would get himself into this sort of situation.
Can't imagine what his wife & family are thinking. I suppose something was about to be leaked and he knew it because no one would just up and quit admitting to an affair if there wasn't a sh*t show about to be unleashed.

Although I love my freedom to vote in every election, it's getting harder and harder by the year to drag myself to the polls and make a choice. I honestly can't think of the last politician that was truly ' working for the people'. Maybe Hazel?
I vaguely recall the list of misfits running the last time. I can't help but wonder what who the hottie was and her mindset. Just fun or future plans?

Hazel did many good things. She wasnt the altruistic saint many hold her out to be.

Tory resigning over this was not on my BINGO card for 2023.

And as mentioned the list of wackos running against him doesn’t fill me with confidence. But now with him out of the way, a few realistic candidates may see it fit to run as he was seen as unbeatable…so why bother.

Same as Hazel. No one ran because she was a clear winner…even without doing the dog and pony show prior to elections.

Sucks the people of Toronto had to pay for an election mere months ago though.

Tory is a lawyer by trade , he knows when to duck and run . Even if his wife takes 2/3rds he never has to work again, the mayor job was a vanity thing for him .
He was not my mayor , but I’ll miss him.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Hazel?
Wasn't she involved in two lawsuits?
Tho' she did do a lot of good.

I realize Hazel wasn't a saint by any means which is why I find it harder and harder as years go by to exercise my voting rights. Used to be I'd go to the polls with some degree of energy & excitement in being able to have my say on a candidate I really believed in. Lately though, going to the polls is like having left-overs for dinner. Looking everything over and trying to make the least reprehensible choice.

Back
Top Bottom