Lex a.k.a. the king of 2-UPs is back!!! ;p) | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lex a.k.a. the king of 2-UPs is back!!! ;p)

He's a friend of mine but I don't think he's got a bike anymore. I'm also not letting anyone get on mine so I guess the offers down :p Sorry Alex lol

He's a friend of mine but I don't think he's got a bike anymore. I'm also not letting anyone get on mine so I guess the offers down :p Sorry Alex lol
Awwww. You won't 2up me on your sweeeet new ride!??! How dare you! =)

Can't wait to ride with you again Slush, maybe with you on your bike! If you get itchy and need to ride you're welcome to take my R6 out for a spin again!

-Jamie M.
(P.S. I dunno to who she is referring to, I for sure still have my bike :))

shes talking about me. i still have the bike but no money to insure it so i cant ride. if i ever get it on the road ill look you up. cheers

shes talking about me. i still have the bike but no money to insure it so i cant ride.
I know a few people in your situation. Insurance murdered a lot of people this year =(

I hope something comes through and you can get it back on the road this year.

-Jamie M.

ya more then doubled for me so i cant swap my insurance from my car to the bike. just gotta get a job now.

I didn't know you actually knew him, I thought you just talked online.

ya more then doubled for me so i cant swap my insurance from my car to the bike. just gotta get a job now.
Rough life when you have to get a job eh?

I have absolutely no recollection of this pic, that girl, or ever 2upping her!?!? wtf!?

Edit: Ahhhhhhh. lol. That's Chels!! I never 2upped her!!! She has her own bike:
Chels_Police.jpg

I think that's about all the replacement pics I need to substitute =)

-Jamie M.

I 2-uped Chels so between you and I we have all those girls covered BWAHAAHHA.

I didn't know you actually knew him, I thought you just talked online.

Rode with him a few times last year :p

Anyway, I just want my bike up and running now. As much as I like 2ups, I would much rather have control.

Bwhahahaha .. those chicks are all underage, need a burger or been hit by the ugly tree.

HAhahaha, at least he don't discriminate. Ugly chix need loving too.
His philosophy is not quality, but quantity.

I'll still give u a reluctant thumbs up, Jamie, lol

LOL, I dun discriminate. If they've got something that turns me on, nice eyes, hair, legs, they don't all have to match in one person =)

-Jamie M.

LOL, I dun discriminate. If they've got something that turns me on, nice eyes, hair, legs, they don't all have to match in one person =)

-Jamie M.

Hey, why worry about one ugly one when tomorrow u will have a different one :rolleyes:

I can understand Jamie's perspective.. Some women that could not be described as "good looking" can still have something about'em that makes'em extremely sexy. I've come across a couple of those in my days.

a

Aint Nobody got **** on jamie. The only time he doesn't have a 2uper when hes going to pic her up.

And to jamie dammmm jess is hot

Bwhahahaha .. those chicks are all underage, need a burger or been hit by the ugly tree.

LOL so true. Fat girls need love too, but they gotta pay.

Sent from my XT720 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom