Lex a.k.a. the king of 2-UPs is back!!! ;p) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lex a.k.a. the king of 2-UPs is back!!! ;p)

Lex

Hey guys,

I know it's been awhile, but I thought I'd still share it with you... Back in 2009 I've made a post titled something along the lines of "An experienced rider looking for a cute female companion for 2up rides". ;p)

Naturally, this thread quickly became the laughing stock of this website. Within a week I've gotten 437 replies to my thread... I've gotten every possible kind of comments you can imagine... mostly your typical teenage rampage, however there were also some kudos like this one:

"Hi Lex, I've been following the 2-up thread and I just wanted to say "Hang in there!" You are showing a great sense of humour and seem pretty cool. Perhaps we'll meet up on a ride some day. But just to be clear I'm not a girl. Cheers!"

and one even like this:

"Hi Lex!
I've been following the notorious thread you started, and I felt obligated to PM you.
I admire your sense of humour, your positive attitude and your confidence. The more I read the lighthearted responses you made to some very nasty remarks.
I myself love to ride 2UP, even though i just bought my own SV650S. None of my friends take me riding anymore with the excuse that now that i have my own... yada yada.
I've been a longtime lurker, now a beginner, and always open to meet new people.
My respect to you, Lex, and if you ever itch for a pillion, count me in!
B."

FYI, we did hook up with mysterious Mrs. B, and we've been great friends ever since - went on countless rides together and, as they say in the land "down under", had heaps of fun. ;))

What do you know? There's hope in this world after all. Seek, and thou shalt find!!!

P.S. Mrs. B, thank you for B-lieving in me, thru the good times and... the long, cold can-eh-dian winter, that's FINALLY over! Welcome to the summer of 2011!!!

Lex, a.k.a. the king of 2UPs ;p)

Pics of said Mrs. B or it didn't happen.

congrats!

but i'm pretty sure Toysareforboys is the king of 2-ups.

+1 for that.. There's no chance in hell Lex is gonna take Jamie's crown.. Lex got himself a Mrs. B.. Jamie got the rest of the alphabet.. And some letters that aren't even in the alphabet.. Several times over :cool:

Last edited:
+1 for that.. There's no chance in hell Lex is gonna take Jamie's crowd.. Lex got himself a Mrs. B.. Jamie got the rest of the alphabet.. And some letters that aren't even in the alphabet.. Several times over :cool:

Jamie's passengers are all lowercase letters.

Guys, you've got me curious now. Who is this Jamie guy? Toysareforboys?

I wonder... if the two of us will unite, we could probably compete with TTC in terms of number of rides per hour ;p))

Guys, you've got me curious now. Who is this Jamie guy? Toysareforboys?

I wonder... if the two of us will unite, we could probably compete with TTC in terms of number of rides per hour ;p))

Go out for rides with his crowd and learn from the master.. Just watch out for popo :cool:

P.S. Yeah, TAFB = Jamie

A heck why not!.. Add me to the list of "the 2up services" lol :)

Yeah there were a few hotties in those pics!

LICK FOR HIGH RES!
(Jessica, she's from Cuba)

LICK FOR HIGH RES!
(My amazing pro picture taker 2upper Minna)

LICK FOR HIGH RES!
(That's Pink Bikini Danielle. Went topless for most of the Scarb and Durham part of the Sunday ride.)

LICK FOR HIGH RES!
(That's my ex GF, Gaby. She's from Brazil.)

That's my new 2upper Samara but she wouldn't let me take pictures of her, and after she sees this thread I doubt she ever will ;)

I have absolutely no recollection of this pic, that girl, or ever 2upping her!?!? wtf!?

Edit: Ahhhhhhh. lol. That's Chels!! I never 2upped her!!! She has her own bike:
Chels_Police.jpg

I think that's about all the replacement pics I need to substitute =)

-Jamie M.

Last edited:
Aint Nobody got **** on jamie. The only time he doesn't have a 2uper when hes going to pic her up.

And to jamie dammmm jess is hot

Back
Top Bottom