Laid-off? GTAM Members looking-out.....??? | Page 26 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Laid-off? GTAM Members looking-out.....???

If anyone has experience with heavy equipment, All the mines are looking for mechanic and operators

If anyone has experience with heavy equipment, All the mines are looking for mechanic and operators
wtb apprenticeship PST. :)

Google reviews are really poor, is the company really that bad?

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
i take reviews with a grain of salt, always 3 sides to every story. also, you rarely hear from the people that have no complaints, only the ones that have a gripe. i've been with them since 2012 and they've been good to me.

As @Evoex says I don’t really trust those reviews.

I remember working in car sales the general rule was:
- a happy person tells 1-2 people about their wxperience
- an upset person tells 10+

As @Evoex says I don’t really trust those reviews.

I remember working in car sales the general rule was:
- a happy person tells 1-2 people about their wxperience
- an upset person tells 10+
Agree. Also most people writing the reviews are the losers that got turfed. I know some people that are very happy at MM and some that left for greener pastures. None of them will bother taking the time and effort to write a google review of their employer. Hell, even if you wanted to say something you thought was positive, it could bite you so you best bet is keep your mouth shut unless the bridge is already burned.

I don't work for the company but I know people who work there. Most are generally OK with the company and the work they do. I think it would depend on who your team is and how the dynamics play out.

Plus, not many companies offer benefits (and you can choose how much coverage you want).

This is going to be a stretch no doubt, but... I work in the Data and Analytics space. Looking for a change of employer - no specific reason other than it's just time for a change. If you're aware of anything out there at the manager/director level, please reach out!

I saw a post from a (old) friend from fb: I am looking to hire a new lawyer (associate) for my law firm on a full-time basis. The successful candidate can work remotely, as long as he/she is licensed to practice law in Ontario. If you are interested in labour/employment law, or know anyone who is, please send me a private message. Thank you!

If anyone is interested, please send a pm and I'll pass their contact information.

Hahaha.
"• Helping to shave orders and navigate short shipments

• Problem Solving shipping problems that occur"

Crap, all of our orders are not here and not arriving anytime soon but I found this box in the back corner of last years styles. I'll send one to each vendor so they see tracking numbers have been issued and know they haven't been forgotten.

For more of the younger crowd that might be looking at a career in heavy equipment, I would suggest now is the time to move forward with it.

Most all companies that have heavy gear are looking for techs.

Now that there is a shortage of mechanics they some are looking for apprenticeship

License techs are still making a very good six figure pay check in the oil sands

Back
Top Bottom