Justin Trudeau – What's with the f**king mustache | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Trudeau – What's with the f**king mustache

Hmmm... he looks a lot like Fidel, he sure behaves like him. We need a DNA test.

This is awesome.

No, not the video.

What's awesome is that this is the stuff that we have to complain about our political leader. Not that he's a narcissistic, self-aggrandizing buffoon who lies at every turn and incites his followers to tear down the very fabric of democracy that got him elected.

Awesome.

Im concerned about the the 3 GTAM dudes and their wellbeing , how will they cope when trudeau gets re-elected?

Im concerned about the the 3 GTAM dudes and their wellbeing , how will they cope when trudeau gets re-elected?

Why worry about 3 . When the whole country is screwed . No matter who gets elected . The damage has been done . Huge debt and unemployment the future of Canada . Just wait for your taxes to go up from all three levels of goverment.

.... Just wait for your taxes to go up from all three levels of goverment.
:sneaky: ah crap, and here I was counting on taxes to go down.

That's why you thought ahead and invested in land and bikes. Municipal gov't are likely to cut a lot of services short term but likely won't spike property tax rates.
Bonnie Crombie already let it slip that taxes going up . She is the best for letting the cat out of the bad . She let is slip about the extra lock down just before Christmas .

My kids are going to be paying for all this ‘support’ and ‘bailouts’ that the feds are dishing out....they’re 3 and 1 years old....

Can I declare that on my tax as an expense? LoL
$1200/month for daycare is killing the budget
Vote for ndp, they want to bring in free daycare ?

My kids are going to be paying for all this ‘support’ and ‘bailouts’ that the feds are dishing out....they’re 3 and 1 years old....
Their kids are going to be paying and probably their kids kids.

I have experience with JT's mindset. My wifes grandmother always had family money. Not a Bronfman but enough to live a middle class life and travel without considering cost. As she got older, she stopped working and her brother (who was the keeper/distributor of the family wealth) died. She went into a retirement home @>$60K a year and ran out of money after a number of years. My wifes dad had the conversation with her that she was broke and she kept insisting she had 100K left. He looked into it and she had a 100K unsecured LOC (thankfully at zero balance at that point). She saw the 100K and thought it was hers to spend. That is exactly how JT works. The trust fund gives him unlimited money. If Canada can get it's hands on 400B, that is JT's to spend. Never even a glimmer of thought that at some point it needs to be paid back.

My take away is there's good money to be made in the day care industry if that's per kid.

Not really I have done the math we pay 1300 per month a kid they have 1 teacher per 6 kids plus support staff ( music, french admin etc.) really no money to be made for the bother, they also feed the kids.

My take away is there's good money to be made in the day care industry if that's per kid.
The smaller the kids the worse the numbers are. The ratios change based on age and for <18 mo, I expect most daycares lose money. This is why most established daycares don't offer that age. The newer one use that class to stream kids in and fill the older more profitable classes. As ratio changes from 4:1 to 6:1 to 10:1, their staffing cost per kid plummets but you only save a few hundred a month.

Back
Top Bottom