Justin Time | Page 64 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Throne Speech summary 2020: There's always more, that's what more means!
iu

I like Poilievere -- his JT roasting monologues remind me of Steven Colbert toasting DT.
That's a pretty accurate description. Well researched, well thought out, well delivered blowtorching of stupidity. I wish he was Con leader, things would go a lot different at election time. O'Toole is basically Biden. He is just not the other guy but brings very little to the table other than a pulse.

That's a pretty accurate description. Well researched, well thought out, well delivered blowtorching of stupidity. I wish he was Con leader, things would go a lot different at election time. O'Toole is basically Biden. He is just not the other guy but brings very little to the table other than a pulse.
I agree he has the charisma and looks that collect votes from those who don't care to understand the issues -- sadly there are lots of them in Canada.

I think he communicates clearly (albeit sarcastically) and has the nation's interest at heart. He decided not to run in Jan, citing concerns that it would be trouble for his young family as the job, should he win, would take a decade of 100% focus and attention.

He's young, in 10 years he'll be seasoned and probably a front running candidate as the next PC leader. I'll bet he'll go all in once O'Toole is done (either in 6 months or 6 years).

Jt sets the spending bar at the Canadian record and Singh pushes him to try for a world record.
We all now get 10 days of taxpayer funded 'sniffle leave'! Wohoo! **sneeze..sneeze *** woohoo!

We all now get 10 days of taxpayer funded 'sniffle leave'! Wohoo! **sneeze..sneeze *** woohoo!
Can I leave retirement for those 10 days?

How many times does that repeat? So far, I've had each kid kicked out once for a sniffle. I don't have high hopes for the future.

I agree he has the charisma and looks that collect votes from those who don't care to understand the issues -- sadly there are lots of them in Canada.

I think he communicates clearly (albeit sarcastically) and has the nation's interest at heart. He decided not to run in Jan, citing concerns that it would be trouble for his young family as the job, should he win, would take a decade of 100% focus and attention.

He's young, in 10 years he'll be seasoned and probably a front running candidate as the next PC leader. I'll bet he'll go all in once O'Toole is done (either in 6 months or 6 years).
He seems to me like another pig at the trough life time politician with fake outrage. He has no interest in being leader he wants to play tough guy and go home then collect his comfy pension. Why be leader when you can be comfy. I have no use for these guys who go straight to politics with no life experience.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

Did he just resign?

Did he just resign?
It would be a very JT way to do it. Public address to a world body 10 minutes long and at the end everyone wonders wtf just happened and wants their 10 minutes back.

It was rich that he mentioned the crap treatment of indigenous people while he has done nothing useful on that front for years.

He did commit to sending more money abroad every year because "that's the right thing to do". :mad:

I wanted to punch him through the whole speech. He is a pompous ass.

He seems to me like another pig at the trough life time politician with fake outrage. He has no interest in being leader he wants to play tough guy and go home then collect his comfy pension. Why be leader when you can be comfy. I have no use for these guys who go straight to politics with no life experience.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk
I think he might just be smart enough to know now is not the time. When you make the move to be the Big Kahuna, best do it when you know the time is right and you have a good chance to lead. Had he done it now and won, he inherits a ****** up situation which usually means a short term at the helm. Let things stabilize, let the country come to its senses and then go. I think he's smarter than you give him credit for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom