Justin Time | Page 66 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another liberal crapass program. Committed to spending 918M over five years in 2018 to generate 50,000 jobs as part of the "supercluster" program. Superclusterf**k program is more accurate. So far 18M has been spent in administration to distribute 12M to create 2600 jobs (that's $7000 in gov't administration per job). As usual, the liberals have rejected reality and argue that at least twice as many jobs have been created based on their internal projections.

Last edited:
.... As usual, the liberals have rejected reality and argue that at least twice as many jobs have been created based on their internal projections.

Thats because the include the few thousand civil servant jobs created to oversee the program. An old McGinty/Wynn trick - lose a manufacturing job, make 2 govt jobs.

Another liberal crapass program. Committed to spending 918M over five years in 2018 to generate 50,000 jobs as part of the "supercluster" program. Superclusterf**k program is more accurate. So far 18M has been spent in administration to distribute 12M to create 2600 jobs.

That's less than five grand per job. Are we sure there were 2,600 jobs created?

The more I watch PP the more I wish he had stayed the course for PC Leader.

The more I watch PP the more I wish he had stayed the course for PC Leader.

PP is the best parliamentarian since John Crosby. I find it suspicious the way he just backed out of the leadership bid. I also find it hard to believe that someone in the Star Chamber didn't pressure him. He would have had my vote. I hope he goes for it next time around.

PP is the best parliamentarian since John Crosby. I find it suspicious the way he just backed out of the leadership bid. I also find it hard to believe that someone in the Star Chamber didn't pressure him. He would have had my vote. I hope he goes for it next time around.
I'm leaning towards he saw the crapshow coming and didnt think now was the right time to be PM for 8 years to max his pension.

Justin et al are now ignoring the issue:

Also ignoring the call to un black out the WE documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom