Justin Time | Page 62 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone should setup a GoFundMe page for Morneau, there are probably a few more fines coming his way.

Another (former) liberal MP going down for breach of trust. How many politicians are there that don't overtly use the office for personal gain?

Raj Grewal, who held the seat of Brampton East in the last Parliament, is now facing four counts of breach of trust and one count of fraud over 5,000.

Mounties allege Grewal failed to report his receipt of millions in personal loans to the ethics commissioner, solicited loans for his own personal benefit in connection with his public office, and that he used his taxpayer funded office budget for his own personal benefit.

The RCMP began investigating Grewal in September 2017, when suspicious financial transactions were flagged for authorities.

Grewal resigned as an M-P in 2018, shortly before a Globe and Mail article that first broke the news the RCMP was investigating him over alleged gambling activities.

At $300 a pop, I think he can afford them. The penalty system they have setup is criminal. Was it set at confederation and they didnt bother with inflation?
They're supposed to be politically shamed, and useless to the party afterwards, unfortunately, the party is shameless.

Remember Bev Oda, the MP who was drummed out over an expensed $16 orange juice & stay at a swanky hotel?

JT was asked again about WE. According to 680 he made "his clearest statement yet". Um, uh, duh, pose, stroke my beard . . .

But when asked that at a news conference outside Sudbury on Friday, Justin Trudeau didn’t directly answer, and made his clearest statement yet around allegations he breached the conflict of interest act.

“As I said, I regret not having recused myself in the beginning,” the Prime Minister said. “Because of the perception involved, there was no conflict of interest here.”

As a Canadian I feel embarrassed by all the corruption, but even more embarrassed that my fellow countrymen voted this idiot back into power.
I didn't! Not the first time either (and yes, I have voted Liberal at times in the past)!
Sporting Daddy's legacy, young, handsome, sensitive to women's issues - the hair :cool: It should have been pretty obvious from the get go this guy was an empty vessel. Drama teacher to boot so he should be good at public speaking right? Ah, ah, ah, NO! How was the general public to know he was really just a pampered, self absorbed aristocrat? I guess looking back, it should have been pretty clear.

Feds grant quarantine exemption to American billionaire.
There are only five feds who can grant the exemption, and none would confirm that they were the one, citing privacy concerns.

There are only five feds who can grant the exemption, and none would confirm that they were the one, citing privacy concerns.

Privacy concerns? Everything a govt employee does or says in regards work should be in the public domain unless classified for defence/military reasons. Is there no transparency at all in this corrupt system.

Privacy concerns? Everything a govt employee does or says in regards work should be in the public domain unless classified for defence/military reasons. Is there no transparency at all in this corrupt system.
JT wants the cloak of silence over everything his government touches. His whole shtick is carefully controlling what information is released and when it is released. He wants no light shone on anything unless he has the flashlight.

I guess the WE scandal has run it's course now eh? Morneau's gone, parliament's prorogued, We's shut down Canadian operations so, nothing more to see here? Let's just move along and wait for the next scandal to unfold :mad:

It's reminding me of when I had a skip in a vinyl record, back in the day. Had to listen to the same thing over and over and over again until someone intervened!

I guess the WE scandal has run it's course now eh? Morneau's gone, parliament's prorogued, We's shut down Canadian operations so, nothing more to see here? Let's just move along and wait for the next scandal to unfold :mad:

It's reminding me of when I had a skip in a vinyl record, back in the day. Had to listen to the same thing over and over and over again until someone intervened!

Have you seen the latest polling numbers? 40% Trudeau 30% O'Toole. Women massively support Trudeau. Men only slightly. I guess the Cons should have hired a guy from a model agency and just fed him scripts. Let's face it, O'Toole is a nice guy who looks like a couch potato.

Polls are place in time things, they can swing wildly. The country doesn't know O'Toole yet, Trudeau made sure they wouldn't fond out any time soon when he shut down Parliament.

Who knows whether he can lead the PCs to victory, for me it's way too early to count them out.

I'll agree he's not a pretty boy, and sadly that's got some weight in politics and the scales tip in JT's favour for those who care about those things. Do you think I do ( remember I ride a Vstrom)?

Billy Blair said no exemption was granted. The billionaire bluffed at the border and was successful.

Billy Blair said no exemption was granted. The billionaire bluffed at the border and was successful.

I would expect if that were true, then they'd all be banned for life from entering the country. Otherwise, the feds will owe them one for taking the fall.
Let's wait and see how it pans out.

Meanwhile, non-billionaire cancer victim who would have been married to an American in July, can't have her fiancee visit . . .

Last edited:
Blair is such a twit. "Oh uhh, yeah they shouldn't have done that". Suppose he gets back to us on which minister was responsible if it wasn't himself? Or is that another Liberal secret?

Blair is such a twit. "Oh uhh, yeah they shouldn't have done that". Suppose he gets back to us on which minister was responsible if it wasn't himself? Or is that another Liberal secret?
Controversy buried. Blamed on a border agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom