Fyi my GoogleFu has come up with nada
I just may be the only person with this issue
Figures
Damn you 2020! *Shakes fist at sky*

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Are the accounts linked? Same email?
Separate logins?

Could be conflicting.

Have you tried clearing the cache data from the app?

Settings - > app settings - > Instagram

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk

Are the accounts linked? Same email?
Separate logins?

Could be conflicting.

Have you tried clearing the cache data from the app?

Settings - > app settings - > Instagram

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk
Yes
Yes
Yes

But strange thing: I logged out if secondary account, still wasn't there in first.
Logged back in, still not there

Two days ago, it's there for both accounts! Wtf?!

Anybody here have the ear of a Microsoft software engineer? Windows 10 keeps doing random infrequent seeks on the floppy drive on my desktop, I presume it's either Defender or telemetry running. Only started happening with build 19041.

Either that or it's not random, and some confused engineers keep sending commands for more telemetry because they're not sure what a floppy drive is

Anybody here have the ear of a Microsoft software engineer? Windows 10 keeps doing random infrequent seeks on the floppy drive on my desktop, I presume it's either Defender or telemetry running. Only started happening with build 19041.

Either that or it's not random, and some confused engineers keep sending commands for more telemetry because they're not sure what a floppy drive is
All my microsoft engineer friends have moved on. You have a floppy drive in your computer? I don't even have an external one around anymore.

Open up the case and unplug it if you’re not using it ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Open up the case and unplug it if you’re not using it ???

Convert the slot to use a removable SSD.

Anyone have good freeware for getting around a windows Vista password. Stupid laptop will not boot to Safe mode or cmd safe mode. just goes back to login. Old guy passed away and need to see if anything important on it before giving it away. Acer 5315-2856

Not spending money on software as I'm not getting paid and no money in selling the old beast.

Anyone have good freeware for getting around a windows Vista password. Stupid laptop will not boot to Safe mode or cmd safe mode. just goes back to login. Old guy passed away and need to see if anything important on it before giving it away. Acer 5315-2856

Not spending money on software as I'm not getting paid and no money in selling the old beast.
"Offline NT password & registry editor". I havent used it in years but it worked for me in the past and supposedly works up to 8.1. Basically it is a small boot loader that wipes the existing password then you just reboot and login.

Why are you using floppy disks? Lol I'm genuinely curious.

My son's LG G5 won't turn on.
Plugged in the charger and nothing happens.
How do I know if it's the battery, the charging port, or something else?

Dead guy drive; pull the hard drive and destroy it, new drives are cheap.

Wireless charging possible? What caused it to turn off? Known good cable and charger? Port on phone clean or full of lint?

It's really more that I've been using the same PC since 2011, give a take a few HDDs, SSDs, and GPUs. The memory card reader came with a 3.5" floppy so why not. There's a non-zero chance a relative will materialize at my door with the only copy of their great grandfather's will as a Wordstar document on a floppy... or that I will want to play a game that I legitimately own and load it from floppy for fun instead of downloading someone else's "backup".

I could survive without it. This conversation is making me think about the 5 1/4" HD drive I have in a bin, and if I still have an FDD cable that has an edge connector on it somewhere

Wireless charging possible? What caused it to turn off? Known good cable and charger? Port on phone clean or full of lint?
Don't have a wireless charger, will look into that.
Not sure, he said it died. Thought the battery was dead.
Yes. Use it to charge my phone.
Will check port to be sure.

Thanks.

Joe,

First thing to try...

Pull the battery and then press and hold the power button for a minimum of 30 seconds to clear any electricity left in the phone components.
Re-install the battery and try to power it up as normal.

Second thing is to boot up the phone in recovery mode...

Press volume down and power button together and hold until you see a screen with a bunch of selection options.

Use the volume down key to scroll down and select “wipe cache partition”.
Next select “reboot system”.

If that doesn’t do it, follow the same process and choose “factory reset”...but you’ll lose everything and that is a last resort.

If you can’t hack/bypass the password, you will have to pull the hard drive and hook it up to another computer/laptop as a secondary drive to read the contents. If there’s nothing important, you can wipe it and re-install the drive and give it away.

If you can’t hack/bypass the password, you will have to pull the hard drive and hook it up to another computer/laptop as a secondary drive to read the contents. If there’s nothing important, you can wipe it and re-install the drive and give it away.

last resort did it. Nothing special last used about 2011. deleted sam file for fun of it. Not a happy pc. Full chkdsk on now. Windows celeron, 120 sata drive and 1 gig ram max 2.

last resort did it. Nothing special last used about 2011. deleted sam file for fun of it. Not a happy pc. Full chkdsk on now. Windows celeron, 120 sata drive and 1 gig ram max 2.

well after a full checkdisk reboot and 20 minutes to get to windows still wants a password.

Back
Top Bottom