Jeep Wrangler Lovers | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jeep Wrangler Lovers

This belong in the "I hate GM" thread

Well if you are fine with your axle being ripped off due to a pot hole - why not.

BTW. Wranglers are not mfg's by GM...its a Chrysler product....

I hear Chrysler has made heated bumpers standard on all 2014s now, so when you have to get out and push......

I think Barbie having one ruined wranglers for it but prior to that my dad has an 89 YJ Sahara with Chrysler LA 360 swap. He said never buy Jeep, they're poorly built & death traps.
That car was build 25 years ago, my 2002 honda civic was also pretty ****** when i sold it

I hear Chrysler has made heated bumpers standard on all 2014s now, so when you have to get out and push......
lo that is funny

a5a2uhab.jpg

Everyone loves a good honda.

Is that a luxury package or something?

I just sold my 95 YJ. It was by far the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. Unfortunately their was no decent gas mileage to be found, nor comfort, but that damn thing started up and ran every single time. Maybe I'd get another one if I ever get rid of my bike, but I really don't see that happening.

Any Jeep boners you guys had with past models will surely disappear now that Fiat is bastardizing the brand. If you thought Jeep overall quality was bad, wait till you see the atrocious engineering and quality of a Fiat.

2015 Jeep Wrangler (basically a warmed over Fiat 500L that NOBODY is buying, with all wheel drive)

2lk2lhc.jpg

Jeep Cherokee....what the hell is that?! my eyes, my EYES!!!!

v4o6le.jpg

Last edited:
Yep I agree, the jeeps are getting uglier & more flimsy every year...I am glad that mine is one of the good ones!
8y6yqaju.jpg

Well I just dropped 'er off to get the front end inspected.. Time to get the wallet ready for a thrashing.

ruh roh, they said it could be uneven tire wear from the left to right tire.... lol... I don't think that makes clunk sounds but okay!

Any Jeep boners you guys had with past models will surely disappear now that Fiat is bastardizing the brand. If you thought Jeep overall quality was bad, wait till you see the atrocious engineering and quality of a Fiat.

2015 Jeep Wrangler (basically a warmed over Fiat 500L that NOBODY is buying, with all wheel drive)

Jeep Cherokee....what the hell is that?! my eyes, my EYES!!!!
The first two are not wranglers, rumors say those are leaked renders that might be false

and the Cherokee was designed before Fiat had anything to do with it

The first two are not wranglers, rumors say those are leaked renders that might be false

and the Cherokee was designed before Fiat had anything to do with it

Not so sure about that ... The Cherokee is on a vehicle platform called CUSW ("Compact US Wide") which is derived from Fiat's compact platform. And the standard 4 cylinder engine uses Fiat's MultiAir system. Dart and the new 200 (which is an enormous improvement over the old one!) are also on CUSW.

The styling and bodyshell for that vehicle were done in North America, though, and final assembly is in Toledo. Don't blame Fiat if you don't like how the front end looks - blame Jeep!

These are meant to be on-road vehicles ... which suits 95+% of the people buying them. It was never meant to be a replacement for the Wrangler - and it won't replace the Wrangler. Cherokee replaces Liberty, and the new compact model - which is NOT the Wrangler nor a replacement for it! - replaces the Patriot/Compass near-twins. Patriot/Compass were transverse-engine car-based vehicles already. For the vast majority of people who would have bought a Liberty, the Cherokee will have better fuel consumption, better road manners, quieter, and be just as good at getting through a snowy driveway or a muddy trail ...

I've had jeeps, a J10 full size pickup with the 360V8 , it was expensive and terrible on fuel and I really liked it, replaced it with a CJ with a 304ci , it was expensive to keep going and terrible on fuel, I really liked it to. We are actually in the process of shopping for a jeep to leave at the cottage, there are some ridiculous deals on older wranglers with reasonable mileage. I like them, you can take the roof off, pull the doors, park any where.

Back
Top Bottom