Jeep Wrangler Lovers | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jeep Wrangler Lovers

Jeeps are the Harley's of the automotive world.

Horribly made products that do nothing but be "blah" but there is just something cool about them that some of us love. Come for a ride and watch how old and young smile and wave and give you the thumbs up. I hate to be cliche but it's a Jeep thing and some people don't undetand.

Any Jeep boners you guys had with past models will surely disappear now that Fiat is bastardizing the brand. If you thought Jeep overall quality was bad, wait till you see the atrocious engineering and quality of a Fiat.

2015 Jeep Wrangler (basically a warmed over Fiat 500L that NOBODY is buying, with all wheel drive)

2lk2lhc.jpg

That is the 2015 Renegade. Do agree it is quite ugly.

http://www.jeep.ca/en/renegade/overview

Going to start shopping for my Wrangler starting this weekend (haters gonna hate). Any dealerships in the Toronto area that you guys have had good experiences with? I'm particularly interested in a getting a good trade in value on my car (2010 Golf).

Going to start shopping for my Wrangler starting this weekend (haters gonna hate). Any dealerships in the Toronto area that you guys have had good experiences with? I'm particularly interested in a getting a good trade in value on my car (2010 Golf).

Richard Maitman - Brampton Chrysler
Eddie Tawil - Sevenview

Any of those people/places tell them Adrian@Just Jeeps sent ya!

Haters gonna hate ;)

1965420_10151875949166191_1999329419_o.jpg

IMG_1897.jpg

Can i play?

[video=youtube_share;YjAr_Ys5aL4]http://youtu.be/YjAr_Ys5aL4[/video]

try jeepkings
Bunch of ******** in there, much prefer Jeepcentral.ca bunch of helpful people in there

Estone that was Bass Lake trail.

If you Join the Ontario Federation of 4WD you get access to their trail maps

Bunch of ******** in there, much prefer Jeepcentral.ca bunch of helpful people in there

Estone that was Bass Lake trail.

If you Join the Ontario Federation of 4WD you get access to their trail maps

I'm sorry that you had a bad experience there Ive always found them to be helpful

Back
Top Bottom