Has the city lost it's mind... | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Has the city lost it's mind...

You can always non-aggressively get out and go look at the back of your car. Then just tell the idiot you thought he was signalling you that something was wrong with your car.... hanging bumper, flat tire....
My friend happened to cross another driver a few years ago without knowing it.

The other guy honked, yelled, screamed and then finally came out of the car to talk to my buddy. Buddy takes his seatbelt off ready for a fight so he's not tangled up and can jump out easier.

Other drive came to apologize for his behaviour and wanted to talk to my friend face to face.

Could have very easily gone another way.

Couldn't believe it when I heard the news last night....RIP to the young man...100% random attack from the sounds of it.

This article was a difficult read... So incredibly sad that a family fleeing a violent city end up as victims in their new safe haven... I admire their courage in speaking out against systemic failures... RIP Gabriel...

‘My beautiful Gabriel’: Family speaks out after boy killed in ‘unprovoked’ Toronto subway stabbing | Globalnews.ca

This article was a difficult read... So incredibly sad that a family fleeing a violent city end up as victims in their new safe haven... I admire their courage in speaking out against systemic failures... RIP Gabriel...

‘My beautiful Gabriel’: Family speaks out after boy killed in ‘unprovoked’ Toronto subway stabbing | Globalnews.ca
OMG, I just watched it...heartbreaker and I'm trying to hold back tears thinking of my own kids and their future.

The most powerful words by the mother...'I don't blame that one person, he needs help'...

I don't think I could be that polite.

I can't imagine what they must feel and I doubt I could have done the interview if it was us.

It hits close to home as he was in my oldest's school, grade and some classes.
What makes it even worse the killer apparently had multiple violent offences, out on bail and an outstanding warrant for his arrest for bail violations. Plus, the cops got him pretty quick, which reading between the lines, they already knew who he was and where to normally find him.

Guy in Vancouver asks a stranger to not vape beside his daughter in a stroller…gets stabbed in response and dies right there.

Effing hell.
35 or so years ago a smoker, through carelessness, brushed his cigarette against my daughter's cheek as he dangled his arm at his side in a crowd. I approached him, pointed it out and he apologized. So now I'd get stabbed to death?

well i found the video...what a sad day for humanity
I choose not to look for it even. I've seen enough recently with all the Ukrainian - Russian conflict videos about.

@nobbie48 that reminds me of the time where I yelled at an idiot speeding in our hood. He jumped out of his car and approached me and the kids...should've kept my mouth shut. Luckily everyone around started yelling at him for blocking traffic and he moved on.

Bingo bango.

You never know whose stepping out of the vehicle and what they have in their hands. Not worth the confrontation.

When someone approaches the window I find the best move is to not look at them, start rocking frantically back and forth in your seat and start making very loud random crazy sounds--even better if you start before they get to the window.

Ain't nobody got time to fight with that.
I'd look them straight in the eyes with a ****-eating grin on my face, then slowly reach down pretending to fetch something from under my seat.

At least that's the plan.

I'd look them straight in the eyes with a ****-eating grin on my face, then slowly reach down pretending to fetch something from under my seat.

At least that's the plan.
My dad used to keep a lead ingot under the seat, but that was fifty or sixty years ago. My how things have changed.

My dad used to keep a lead ingot under the seat, but that was fifty or sixty years ago. My how things have changed.
The pieces of lead under seats are now smaller and pointier.

Premeditated. Now if you had a bad knee and carried a cane....

The Irish call them a shillelagh, an Irish cane.

Premeditated. Now if you had a bad knee and carried a cane....

The Irish call them a shillelagh, an Irish cane.
What do you mean “premeditated “?. Don’t you know his dad is a blacksmith on his way to his shop to craft top of the line cuirasses and greaves. The only thing illegal he’s doing is transporting a trunk full of skooma

What do you mean “premeditated “?. Don’t you know his dad is a blacksmith on his way to his shop to craft top of the line cuirasses and greaves. The only thing illegal he’s doing is transporting a trunk full of skooma
Nah, he crafts lead soldiers.

When I first started driving there were lots of people pulling over to have it out with their fists. Also, lots of drinking and driving. Kind of like those Russian youtube videos.

Now there's less of it, but it's more violent.

its not just the gta. I was reading the news. brother in timmins charged w murder of his brother.. Dang It darrell's an old friend of mine. there was four brothers in the family, two were like family to me. worked, hunting fishing trips, vacations together, our children nieces and nephews played together, I went fishing w them and their kids. just floored me. do not know what to say to the surviving brothers..goose pumps up and down my back. all I can do is pray for the family. I cannot find the words for this. I never saw darrell be aggresive anytime in his life. never. rip friend.

It’s just a ball point pen , until you stab someone with it , then it’s a weapon .

Coming home from Cayuga late at night on motorbikes , guy in a car was behind us tailgating and had high beams on for miles , and we were travelling well over tbe speed limit. Stopped at a Stop sign , one guy we are with puts down his side stand walks back and kicks in both headlamps . Lucky guy never left his car , Willy was 6ft plus and probably had a gun if the car guy did . Scary dudes I did not hang out with long .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

It’s just a ball point pen , until you stab someone with it , then it’s a weapon .

Coming home from Cayuga late at night on motorbikes , guy in a car was behind us tailgating and had high beams on for miles , and we were travelling well over tbe speed limit. Stopped at a Stop sign , one guy we are with puts down his side stand walks back and kicks in both headlamps . Lucky guy never left his car , Willy was 6ft plus and probably had a gun if the car guy did . Scary dudes I did not hang out with long .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
Street justice has some merits. I like to compare it to electricity. Stick your finger into a live light socket and every time you do it you get the same punishment immediately. There are no court hearings or delays, witness statements, objections or appeals. Electricity doesn't care about your race, religion, sexual orientation or troubled past. It encourages critical thinking. Do I want to do this again?

If you're training an animal you can't reward or punish it six months down the road for its behavior and expect results. You have at best a few minutes.

The dangerous part of street justice is when it escalates beyond reason. In this case Willy just turned the guys high beams off for him as a courtesy.

Back
Top Bottom