Gas Prices ... | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gas Prices ...

• Thread starter Deleted member 50930
  • Start date
nwWEDGg.jpg

One of my BBQ tanks is empty and I'm not sure what has happened to propane. I read it has gone crazy high as well.

It would be a minor set back for me but a lot of rural homes depend on LPG.

Regular gas at our local Etobicoke station was politely under $1.50 at $1.499

One of my BBQ tanks is empty and I'm not sure what has happened to propane. I read it has gone crazy high as well.

Propane went up about 10 cents a ltr, I locked in at 64 cents,

Just refilled a standard BBQ propane tank... $22. Ouch. It was $17 earlier this spring.

You got bent over both times used to be $6 a tank now it's 9 if you pay by the liter

Sent using a thumb maybe 2
I used to get propane at costco. Was annoyed went they switched to weight. Saved a bit of money but a lot more hassle to get filled. Bought a NG bbq so I am using up the last of the propane and then switching.

I used to get propane at costco. Was annoyed went they switched to weight. Saved a bit of money but a lot more hassle to get filled. Bought a NG bbq so I am using up the last of the propane and then switching.
When did they switch to weight ours was still by the liter earlier in the spring

When did they switch to weight ours was still by the liter earlier in the spring

Barrie switched more than a year ago. Prior was flat rate $xx for up to 20 lbs. After, you give them the tank, they fill by weight (may be calibrated in litres, I never looked), you take that receipt in with you and pay and come back and pickup your tank.

We have two kids and we have also done many cross country multi day family driving tips. All with four door sedans, Saab 9-5, 9-3 and now a new Jetta. We have never been short space in the vehicle yet I keep hearing people saying they need the van for space, rrrriiiigggghhhhttttt.... learn to pack and only take what you are actually going to use.

Now if we had a third kid the sedans will likely fall a little short, but there are many options without totally up-sizing.

We have two kids and we have also done many cross country multi day family driving tips. All with four door sedans, Saab 9-5, 9-3 and now a new Jetta. We have never been short space in the vehicle yet I keep hearing people saying they need the van for space, rrrriiiigggghhhhttttt.... learn to pack and only take what you are actually going to use.

Now if we had a third kid the sedans will likely fall a little short, but there are many options without totally up-sizing.
It's the oversize stuff (like a windsurfer or bikes) or a big dog that the van shines at. If it is just clothes/camping gear, a car works fine.

Back
Top Bottom