Free horses looking for a good home. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Free horses looking for a good home.

AGAVE

Site Supporter
Friend of mines wife is giving away 3 horses to someone with a good home for them.
Here's what i know about horses, the eat hay, have 4 leg drive, come in different colors, and don't need gas.
So don't ask me any horse questions, i will give you her contact info via PM.

What's the mileage?

No questions asked? I will have to buy a bigger freezer but I can accommodate 1.

_71134314_newhorsecut.gif

I suppose the only way to find out the true mileage would be straight from the horses mouth, at least that's what i hear.
Noob, this country girl carries a big knife, and would certainly carve you into 15 pieces if she read your post, so i won't show her this thread to spare you. :cool:

A little more info if it helps, 2 are arabs, and one i s a thoroughbred. Located in brantford area.
Booya send me a PM.

PS> calling Sonny the bull, need another horse?

Will they deliver? Can they hold onto them until spring?

Sorry, I kind of kijiji'd that :p

Given that the asking price is "free" you should be looking for a deal. You pay me $1,000.00 per horse?

Wish I had the space. Love horses, would never subdue them under cruelty.

A dream of mine to own some

Horse walks into a bar, the bartender looks at the horse and says "what's with the long face?".

I'm sorry could not resist.

Damn.. wish I owned a farm.. I love horses..

[video=youtube;sX94fkVnEeY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX94fkVnEeY[/video]

I want a horse too, but apparently a spare bedroom isn't enough for it to live in, or i would have a new ride allready.
And to answer suzuki2000, these horses have smart phones with gps, so yes, they will deliver themselves once they pick a new home.

I am pre-screening everyone for obvious reasons above.
As mentioned in the first post, PM me first.

if this is for real, can you send me a PM ? I can ask my cousin to contact your friend. My cousin, she rides horses not motorcycles.

Agave, your horse friend probably already knows but there are several horse rescue and equine sanctuaries in Ontario that will come and collect them if shes out of options and cant find suitable homes.

Free horses, its like free crack in the park, the horse is the cheap part.

PM sent. An acquaintance has one of those horse rescue farms north of the city...apparently there's big money in it.

This isn't an emergency situation, she's just reducing the amount of animals i believe, that's why she is giving them away to good homes and not selling them.
If someone is into animals just for the "money" aspect, please kick them in the balls for me.

What is it with free animals and good homes already? I guess I'm out of the running. Ah, probably a nag anyway.

Back
Top Bottom