F1 Thread!!! | Page 75 | GTAMotorcycle.com

F1 Thread!!!

Hamilton was flying today, at least a podium for sure tomorrow irrespective of where he starts lol

Hamilton certainly “winged it” With the massive straight line speed advantage Mercedes has found aerodynamically.

Incredible that Max was able to hold him off that long.

The Mercedes in a class of it own at this race and most likely at the other 3 tracks coming up so it will be a close fight to the end.

Hamilton certainly “winged it” With the massive straight line speed advantage Mercedes has found aerodynamically.

That straight line speed was all down to the new engine. My opinion? Merc is playing fast and loose with the MGU-H settings. Probably close, if not over (I'd put money on over) the limit the FIA set after they banned their "Party Mode" setting they use to use for qualifying.

Max was lucky he didn't get penalized. Clearly straighted the car mid corner; could have been catastrophic for both. Though I love these cheeky tactics 🙂

Love him or hate him, he will be a force to be reckoned with in the coming years

Thankfully, we have our next Schumacher (Ruthless, risk taking, fearless, take no prisoners attitude) Not sure how much more of Lewis' whining I can take.

Last edited:
I'm digging Lewis' helmet for this weekend.

racefansdotnet-hamilton-qatar-helmet-3.jpg

For related entertainment, Robert Kubica wanted to rent a car to lap Nurburgring and was told he needed to have an instructor in the car with him. He told them he could drive pretty well but they wouldn't make an exception (I don't blame the company but that is pretty funny).

EDIT:
He did 750+km at ~10 Euro per km. Car needed two sets of tires, one set of wheel bearings, half a set of pads, oil and trans fluid change, a CV joint got hot and leaked and the rear diffuser melted a bit.

Last edited:
For related entertainment, Robert Kubica wanted to rent a car to lap Nurburgring and was told he needed to have an instructor in the car with him. He told them he could drive pretty well but they wouldn't make an exception (I don't blame the company but that is pretty funny).

When you’re Giga, but get classified as a Giga Noob.

Finally F1TV has an app for Apple TV. No more having to mirror my Apple Air.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom