F1 Thread!!! | Page 73 | GTAMotorcycle.com

F1 Thread!!!

Ironic, how Mercedes and Hamilton are whining about the 0.2 second deficit and accusing Honda and RedBull of cheating after 4 wins by RedBull. How quickly they forget the massive advantage they have enjoyed for the past 7 seasons.

Will be interesting to see if they keep Bottas or take a chance on Russell and hope he does not cause too much drama by challenging Hamilton.

If you really like F1 and want to watch all three practices and all the qualy and race with no commercials get F1 TV. You can watch on smartphone, computer, tablet and Roku. (Either on Roku stick or Roku app if your tv is so equipped.)

..Tom
This
I screen mirror from my Mac air to Apple TV. Works very well. Think I paid about $70/year.

Carlos Reutemann passed away today.

Should have won the championship in 1981. Inexplicably quit 2 races into the 1982 season.

Okay, that Hungarian GP had a lot to unpack! I literally usually fall asleep watching it in past years

-Bottas straight up obliterating four cars into turn 1, then Stroll making an unfortunate choice to avoid the mess but clobbers Leclerc instead
-Hamilton literally being the only car on the grid on the restart
-Actual tire strategy
-Hamilton taking 17 laps to get past Alonso, then like... two to get past Sainz
-Ocon taking the win?!

Looking forward to the next one.

Sainz was incredible from last in the early wet stages and unfortunately got delayed on his pit stop. But still drive of the day.

Bottas deserves the win and must be happy he did not have to hand it over to Hamilton.

We usually post here post race

Guys. Today's race will be a good one. Tensions are high.

The two title contenders are on the front row.

6 races to go. Title chase is close.

USGP

TSN 3pm

Been drinking the tears of the HamFans on r/formuladank for the last hour. It's beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom