F1 Thread!!! | Page 74 | GTAMotorcycle.com

F1 Thread!!!

I won't lie, thought RB blew it when they brought V in "early" and Ham stayed out, gaining the ad of fresher tires after the next stop.

What a race, tho.

As the commentators said, this is the F1 we missed from the glory days of Schu/hakk Prost/Senna Schu/Vill etc.

I won't lie, thought RB blew it when they brought V in "early" and Ham stayed out, gaining the ad of fresher tires after the next stop.

What a race, tho.

As the commentators said, this is the F1 we missed from the glory days of Schu/hakk Prost/Senna Schu/Vill etc.
Thought so too. I'm so happy seeing that prick Hamilton not win.

Thought so too. I'm so happy seeing that prick Hamilton not win.
I rather like Hamilton and, while I would have liked him to win, I was happy to see a great competitive race.

I don't understand why you feel he's a prick.

..Tom

The pricks are the best racers.

Senna, schumi, and verstappem are all "pricks"

Those guys had character that hamilton lacks big time. But he is still an exceptional racer.

Where do I start………
Is it because other drivers say he's a "clean" driver? Because he always thanks his team? Because he congratulates his opponents when they beat him? Because he is a naturally fast driver?

Or is it simply just that you decide to hate him?

..Tom

Something interesting I noticed the other day - this thread is almost as old as Hamilton's entire F1 career. So you can roll back time a little bit and see what things were like I think one season after he started out

I rather like Hamilton and, while I would have liked him to win, I was happy to see a great competitive race.

I don't understand why you feel he's a prick.

..Tom
Because he's by far the whiniest of the bunch and the biggest hypocrite. He started his F1 career whining that he was being singled out unfairly yet it was really because he was driving like a maniac. It's continued on from there and every time he does something stupid or tries to stretch the rules to suit him (for example stopping on the pit lane to do practice starts) he always tries to justify it by saying "That's Racing" or "Rules weren't clear on that" yet if another driver does a similar stupid stunt he's the first one whining to the FIA to penalize them.

Bruh, still not even close.

Closest to a hate-on in recent history is when Rosberg got fed up with Hamilton's bull **** and started ramming him back. Even if this year comes down to the wire in Abu Dhabi you won't see any histrionics (whining, maybe). Not that it will. Hamilton is cracking (Sochi - hit jack man in FP2, hit pit wall and then spun in Q3). Max will probably need a top ten to win it.

And you'll never see anything like this again. Ever.

Gilles was the craziest and wildest driver ever, but never once drove dirty.

Put any of today's drivers in a 1981 Ferrari and see if the could come close to repeating his performance's at Monaco and Spain.

Closest to a hate-on in recent history is when Rosberg got fed up with Hamilton's bull **** and started ramming him back. Even if this year comes down to the wire in Abu Dhabi you won't see any histrionics (whining, maybe). Not that it will. Hamilton is cracking (Sochi - hit jack man in FP2, hit pit wall and then spun in Q3). Max will probably need a top ten to win it.

And you'll never see anything like this again. Ever.

That. Was. Awesome.

Gilles was the craziest and wildest driver ever, but never once drove dirty.

Put any of today's drivers in a 1981 Ferrari and see if the could come close to repeating his performance's at Monaco and Spain.

His brother Jacques is the crazy one. Gilles had the talent. I remember a segment (W5?) on Jacques. "Even when I drive to da beer store I must overtake." Classic.

Back
Top Bottom